"Introduction"

In all history books, the most important events in humanity have been recounted, those that generated a change in us as people to help or harm a group.

But have we asked ourselves, does everything they say is true?, maybe yes, maybe no, are there any forgotten heroes that decided to stay in anonymity? Well, this story is the tale of their lives, I’ll speak for the ones who couldn't make it to tell it…

“The horrible present”

Autumn, one of the most depressing seasons in my opinion, everything falls and everything dies. The only thing it may be considered as beautiful is the red and brown colors that the leaves of the trees turn and the delicacy with which they fall.

In one of the poorest and most dying neighborhoods in Exeter, there was a boy with a robust and threatening appearance, scruffy, green-eyed and brown haired.

He received a letter from his brother in arms to reunite in a place far from any security and full of the scum of the city, a really strange place to meet, but he supposed and it was for them to be safer, "Why didn't he tell me in person?". It's not very discreet of him to say it in a letter…”

He asked himself as he walked to the indicated place, a narrow and dark alley between two stores, at the end of which there was nobody waiting for him, or that's what his eyesight allowed him to perceive.

A tense silence filled the place, if he already had a bad feeling it was stronger now, but it didn't seem to be something or someone that could make him feel that way, the sound of a gun being loaded was heard at the entrance of the alley; he didn't had enough time to fully turn around when a bullet was embedded in his chest.

BANG! The roar echoed through the small place, he was on the ground with a stinging pain, he tried to press on the inheritance to stop the bleeding but it was mostly in vain, -“You're gonna pay for this, fil de pute”- he said in a low and heavy vo...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BANG! The roar echoed through the small place, he was on the ground with a stinging pain, he tried to press on the inheritance to stop the bleeding but it was mostly in vain, -“You're gonna pay for this, fil de pute”- he said in a low and heavy voice, the armed man only let out a modest chuckle.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-"Wowie!, it seems that you will spend your last moments of your pathetic life cursing, just  before you rot here along the rats!"- He wasn't the only one, they got several assistants who went with him, some of them  laughed and others just looked at him with disgust.

"Oh! I almost forgot..." - He gestured to two of them to carry a poor blonde-haired boy who looked seriously injured and could barely stand - "I brought your little “friend” so he dies with him by your side, consider it a favor.”- They threw the boy next to him, the blondie tried to get up but the pain wouldn't let him, -"I-I'm sorry Cris, I couldn't warn you..."- he said in a weak whisper.

-”Oh you cutie pies!, both of you will die in the most pathetic way of all!, but hey, at least it will be together…” It was the only thing Cristophe Delorne could hear before the bullet hit him in the head and he ended up fainting, he did not know what happened to his loved one nor was he able to recognize who killed them.

You may wonder, Did you just entertain me to see how they die once and for all?, perhaps, but before such a horrible tragedy, those two lived a thousand and one stories, allow me to take you back to a few years ago, so I can properly tell this story as it should.

In this precious book lies, the lives of a thousand characters who were lost over time during the century war, it's a pleasure to welcome all to

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

In this precious book lies, the lives of a thousand characters who were lost over time during the century war, it's a pleasure to welcome all to..

“HUNDRED PARK”