07/15

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It was spring and the sun was shining brightly everywhere. Everyone carried mini-fans with them because it was very hot. Sunoo stared at Mina for the whole class and then decided to walk up to her:

— Mina, we have the next three classes empty, - he began.

— I got it, - Mina replied.

— You've never played video games, have you? No, right? - Kim asked.

— Yes, I've never played video games , - Mina nodded.

— Then... maybe we...? - suggested Sunoo, tilting his head to the right.

[And how can one turn down a view like that...] - thought Mina.

— I don't think that's a good idea...

— Alright, then, - Sunoo stated resentfully and headed towards the door when Mina shouted.

— I agree! - She quickly hid behind a book after that because she realised how noisy she was being.

Sunoo smirked and said:

— But that's not a good idea, - he shrugged, still standing with his back to Mina at the door.

— I take it back! Just let's run away, - Mina asked in a whisper, running up to Kim.

— You're so noisy, - Sunoo started teasing her.

— Shut up... - Mina told him.

ʚ♡ɞ

— Can you see him? - Mina asked in a whisper, holding on to the edge of the wall and looking outside.

— He seems to be sleeping there again, - Sunoo replied.

They talked about the guard and jogged next to his special room.
Kim suggested Mina to go to the gaming club and play there. She was hesitant because she had left school, even though classes were still in session, and she didn't care if the classrooms were empty, because the problem was that she wasn't there. Eventually he dragged her into the playroom and sat her in the driving chair.

— Try it, it's fun! - He said.

It was a racing game, she drove through without crashing into anything and passed the level perfectly. The loser Sunoo sat with his mouth open.

— Are you sure you're playing for the first time? - Sunoo asked, already standing next to Mina.

— Huh? Yes... - replied Mina, looking at him.

— Let's get the toys out of the toys machine? - Kim took her hand and led her to the toys.

He managed to get the bunny and the fox out, but Mina couldn't to get anything. They went to the cafe and bought an ice cream each.

— That was fun! - Mina said.

— So we didn't even do anything, we just played three games, - He looked to the side and noticed the water pistols, then looked at Mina again.

— It's been pretty quiet around here lately, - Sunoo remarked.

— I agree, - Mina replied. She suddenly remembered her old friend. - Choi hasn't been going to school for a long time.

[Naturally, she's got paid for that,] - the guy thought, but answered in a different way.

— Since when did you start calling her by her last name? - He laughed in surprise.

— What's the big deal? I was just calling her respectfully, - she said in a high-pitched voice, as if making excuses for something she was really guilty of.

Sunoo shook his head with a smile and changed the topic of conversation.

— Shall we go play with the water?

— What? But.. How?

ʚ♡ɞ

— А... so that's what you meant. How are you going to dry the water afterwards? - Mina looked at the water guns and then at Sunoo

— Don't be a nerd. What difference does it make? It's so hot here, we need to freshen up or our heads won't work! - Sunoo shot water into Mina's hand.

— Hey, what a kindergartner!!! I accept the challenge, - she took the gun and ran after the guy.

Time seemed to flow slower, laughter was in the air and the atmosphere was warm. They ran, happy, as if they knew nothing else.

One thing was important to them now - they were together. Here and now, so everything was fine.

The sun was already setting, and Sunoo saw Mina off.

— Here, - he handed her the fox. - It's a present so you won't forget me. I'll keep the bunny because it reminds me of you.

— Me? A bunny? How sweet of you, - she rolled her eyes sarcastically and laughed. - Thank you, Sunoo. Oh, we made it... Now you know where I live.

— That's right, - Sunoo smiled. - Well, bye bye mate. - He hugged her.

The words hurt and felt good at the same time, but she didn't realise what it was.

ʚ♡ɞ

With mixed feelings, the girl entered the house, where she was met by her mother.

— Where have you been? You're all wet, - her mother left the question with Mina and took off her apron, placing it on a chair in the kitchen.

— Nowhere, - Mina answered. - Just caught under the water.

She hated lying, but it wasn't partly a lie. Running off to her room, she left her mother alone.