A wish opon the horizon

(yes this is a headcannon about sunny and yes it is a regret message reference.) 

Far away at the shore, in a town long before the sea. All alone stands a black haried boy, staring longingly. It is here, at the shore, that he holds onto his chest "a secret he dare never speak..."

"If you write a wish upon a paper and you place, it into a glass bottle and it's washed away by the ocean then someday. There's a chance that it may just come true" that's what he said to her, so he's making his wish.. 

Drifting farther away, riding swiftly on the waves. A message containing a wish was made Heading steadily toward the horizon, and gradually fading away.. The wish slowly being out of sight. 
"Through the darkest of days, you were always by my side"

Mari.. She was always there, always wanting to help and improve.. To make him smile laugh, play and grow. 

"No matter what I would say, you would abide" 

Sunny always had her by his side, no matter the fuss or grumpy pouts. She would always stay.. She would always be there. 

"Constantly I let my selfishness take control of meAnd caused you a life full of grief, but now, all because of the mistakes that I have made. You're no longer here with me.."

The memories replays in his thoughts, the feeling of rushing down the stairs to help his sister desperately. The way she hung in the tree haunted him for years. 

In order to get all this pain off of his chest, he must spill his woes into the sea... The blue dark sea... 

Drifting farther away, little wish upon the waves, with eyes full of tears, he regrets those days It is then that he realizes this: "His sin has taken everything away".. 

Drifting farther away, riding swiftly on the waves, a message containing a wish was made Heading steadily, toward the horizon.. And gradually fading away the wish was sailing, steadily and slowly as he felt his legs and feet being colder from the water. He didn't care, he felt better now.
Drifting farther away, little wish upon the waves, with eyes full of tears, he regrets those days still.. If the day comes that they are reborn again... He would try and make everything right again. But everything that costs, is his love for his older sister. 

He is free, we are free.