XIII

(warning: this chapter is JUICY with drama)

*ding ding! zendaya posted two new stories*

real life

real life

'oh my god you timmy get off my couch NOW!!' taylor shouted while laughing, as timothee sunk into the couch dying of laughter. everything was perfect, filming had been going on for months now and the friend group (whom their groupchat name and what they called theirselves was 'high on spice') was also perfect.

the group were all tipsy, wine drunk you could say. so they were acting like foolish children. 'guess who taytay is dating..' zendaya said, causing taylor to look at her in distraught and defensively said; 'WHAT?! NO ONE?!' the rest of the group ooo-ed. it was partially true, taylor had met up with drew starkey and dmed him from time to time but she never expected anything serious from it.

within an instant, austin grabbed taylor's already opened phone from her hand and went to her dms, scrolling and scrolling for that name 'drew', 'fuck off!' taylor shouted at him and grabbed her phone back, she was pissed at all of them, except florence as she was the only one that wasn't annoying her, she didn't know why but everything was starting to bother her.

'give me a minute,' she said quietly while leaving to go to the kitchen, after her snapping at austin the room fell silent, and everyone just gazed at eachother, it all of a sudden got calm but the pressure was tense.

austin followed her into the kitchen 'hey, i didn't mean to upset you..' he trailed off, it sounded genuine, it wasn't necessarily him it was just everything, she couldn't quite put her finger on just what was bothering her. 'no don't worry about it, everything's just been annoying lately i don't know why i'm feeling like this my life is like.. perfect right now.' she said, while taking a big gulp of wine. he tilted his head 'if you need to talk i'm here, always, i love you so much taylor.' he rested his hand on her shoulder. 'i'm sorry if i killed the mood, we should probably go back in the living room..'

'no talk to me, i want to know what's up.' she thought for a second, 'hm well maybe it's the worry of what kylie will think of me after dune, you know me and timothee although we are platonic everyone's shipping it online, and she's not been very nice to me, ya know?' 'what do you mean she's not been nice?' he asked, 'like when me and timmy met for the first time she literally threatened me over insta saying i was a slut and stuff for trying to talk to him, it was super weird. i blocked her but i'm still terrified if she gets her sisters to text me or something because i just don't want drama.' austin's jaw dropped 'please tell me you clapped back' he asked, 'duh?' she chuckled. although she had told zendaya, getting the full story off her chest to someone who knew nothing about it was a relief. 'listen, if anyone says anything, i'm on your side, 100% i'll say something.' he said and she smiled sweetly at him.

little did they know timothee heard the whole conversation. the one person she had hoped would've never found out.

once they all left timotheé hopped into bed and logged into taylor's instagram, he knew it was wrong but he needed to know the truth, and rightfully so, the messages came up in an instant. he read through them, mouth wide open with awe, he had never seen kylie be like this before. thoughts blasted through his mind a million times a minute, everything bad in their relationship came to him.

'hello!!' she came in the door and placed a kiss on his cheek, he giggled nervously, 'i think we should break up.'

——————————————————————

A/N

finally updated but i gave you all a good one 😭😭

also ttpd was so good OMG