34

The peace at forast at night interrupted again by some unpleasant sound.

"moron do it fast. Lord has givenn ultimatum....within this week the work should be complete" a guy in black outfit and musk whispered looking at everywhere.

"How will find the hut in this hige forest. If that trueblood get to know we will be......" another tried to open the blood moon forest gat e

"Papa I took dinner drunk water took bath brushed teeth now about to sleep...
OK...now?" Taehyung said on phone.

"I have my eyes on you. Just because you are trueblood does not mean I'm afraid... if I get to know that vixen Ryana is there......"

"Papa no one is here tomorrow Morning....I'll return"

"Don't ever try to lie I control your dad... remember" Jin cut the call.

Tae sighed and received another call.

"Hmm Yeonjoon...."

"That watch company's manager couldn't remember the owner...but he told that only elite family used them. One of them was the leader family of blood moon pack"

"That pack has destroyed....no they are not the.... another gang Yeonjoon. You need to search ok. Keep eyes on dock area. Im feeling something will.... happen" he cut the call.

Went to room. Lied on sofa. Hold the ancient book on chest. 'They said you can hear when someone call you...where are you precious! I need you' he whispered.

"Did you hear that?.....someone is calling me..." Jungkook got up looking at open window with worried eyes.

"where......i didn't. Kookie...only grasshopper are shouting" Jimin putting some lotion on arm.

"...I...I...heard. like someone looking for me"

"Don't worry whatever it is will call you on phone...sleep now"

Jungkook closed eyes...tried to hear.

"Wait....wait....some...something is...... happening in forest. I.... need to go" he rushed towards door.

"What wrong...what is happening? Kookie...wait" got up

"I need to go now...please"

"Tell me what is it...."

"Danger in forest....Don't stop me please. I have to....it's urgent...." he panicked.

"....you con s ider or not but m elder. I don't leave you alone I'll go with you"

"...ok"

Two men in black musk appeared. Went towards riverbank destroying small plants on path.

"Where is the hut man we're here for one hour...." intruppted.

"Shhh......look two monk are collecting water. those monk has magical power. If we capture one of them then...."

"What you waiting attack!!!"

They went towards them suddenly a white wolf jumped on them. They fell on ground. The white wolf stood over one. It's looking superior. It's long fur blowing in air. Beautiful eye were shining Blue...... reflecting untamed anger on him... head was high holding aura. Another guy was statued on ground as a brown beta staring at him. The man darted knife on white wolf. Within a fraction of second white wolf captured his hand. The power was something else. The man lost his Knife. He gulped just waiting for the outcome.
Not only him the forast the river also mesmerized to see it. Beta's attention shifted and another man threw knife on white wolf that tear it leg. White wolf screamed in pain and taking the advantage man pushed it. He stood up. Took out sword.