Story 2: The Universe Drifter

Mitron, the Universe Drifter, creator of many clusters of the known universe, is one of the upholders of reality. Not much is known of this entity of pure, a being that was present at the start of time. He was and is a great enjoyer of the orchestra of the universe, especially the song of harmony. He listens to them, flowing through different star systems, consuming and embraching the songs.

It is the Universe Drifter, who though the songs of the universe can create new structures of realities, new spheres and bioms of rich. The fall of Xi only expanded the Drifters power. Common life does not know of his precense, but if they would, they could not understand nor comprehend his grace. His force is pure, but could be corrupted. Such event would destroy reality forever.

But fear not gentle reader of this script. The Drifter is a pieceful being. Many have tried to seduce him, many failed. The Universal Drifter is oblivious to his power, he does not crave for more. Miltron is pure. He is a enjoyer, a drifter, a floating entity. He is an enjoyer of the Music of the Universe. A stroke of luck!

- This writing is all I will bring with me today. Knowledge like this, creation of the universe and it's fall were shared by me, Themis. Hold it close to your heart, it is a strong power!