Pierce is upset 😭

Ok so idk if ill finish this but im bored and there will prob be spelling mistakes but im too lazy to change them!

💙eins POV💙

"Ughh im so bored, i can barely even be bothered to prank anyone or even attempt to count my golddddd!!!" I say in a dramatic tone. " yk what ima go visit pierce ive not seen him outside this entire week come to think if it," i spoke to himself in a worried voice. I gets into my dark blue jumper and sprint across to pierces light blue house. I notice none of pierces sheep are there like they usually are but i shrugged it of since i desperately wanted to see pierce again.

As i climb up the ladder, i hear sobbing from a distance, i look around my surroundings while on the middle of the ladder but i dont see anyone, but i realise it sounded like pierce. I carelessly fkung myself to the top of the tower opened the door silently and closed it reluctantly wondering if pierce was even home, i tiptoe down to pierce room to see pierce crying and sniffing, i ran up to pierce making so much noise pierce jumped at the noise and realised it was just me, "g-go a-away ein..." pierce said in a low voice, ive never heard him speak like that because he's always so cheerful. " no im not leaving, tell me whats wrong p, you know you can trust me..." i say staring into his beautiful, bright blue eyes that match perfectly with his parted pastelish pink lips, i noticed pierce just stsrted crying harder, i hugged him tight and he hugged back he started making out some words telling whats wrong he said, " my sheep got blew up by the others trying to get revenge on me for stealing all their treasure last week," pierce said looking down at the floor,"

"Im guessing they accidentally blew up your sheep..?" I said quietly. 

🩵pierce POV🩵

Wait he's not mad at me for stealing without him... he actually wants to help me...?

I respond to ein with a sad sounding , " yea," but in my deep voice to trigger him, idk why i did it i just did, i havent made contact with anyone for a week now so im getting a bit awkward and anxious i speak with my daemos voice. I look over to my left and notice ein blushing like crazy and i laugh uncontrollably until my head hurt. Ein looked sick of me but then he just layed down and gently put my head on his lap and fell asleep. He made me feel happy and forget all about my sheeps. 

It was 6.00am i woke up while cuddling ein. I was so flustered you could have easlily mistaken me for a tomato i lightley shake ein to wake him up without startling him, he rubs his beautiful shiny grey eyes with sunlight beaming on us and the morning awakened, i was confused for a second why my window was open but shrugged it of since i was to tired to remember if i left it open last night or not.

💙eins pov💙

Pierce i hope your doing better but i gotta get going i promised aphmau to go mining, actually if you want you can come with? I stated, 

"Yeah sure ein also im doing alot better, thank you!" Pierce said joyfully,

Okie! I said in a happy tone.

💜aphmaus POV💜

( this was when pierce and ein were cuddling)

"Hmm i wonder where pierce is im going to check up on him im getting really worried and i want to apologise to him about last week it was wrong," i said to myself sadly, i sneak into pierces window trying not to startle him because the door was locked (ein locked it) she looks around his house trying to spot him but nothing but then she goes into pierces room and she sees ein and pierce cuddling with eins head now snuggled up in his muscular chest(pierces). My jaw drops and i squeal as i take approximately 21 pics from every and angle and goes to show the smp the pictures!!

GUYSSS!!!!!!! (She calls everyone but ein and pierce) guys look what i have, 

* shows pictures * 

The entire smps jaws dropped meanwhile aph and kc were just fangirling💗🩵💙

Tell me if you want more i might not do it though but thanks for reading!!!

Ein x pierceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara