The workmen

A story about a young woman, Erda, teacher. Still naive to the world, and the ways of life.

One morning Erda, woke to hear lots of noise walking out in only her vest and shorts forgetting she is braless, she walks right outside her house to see workmen in her garden, now staring at her erect nipples through her vest, she did not get why they stared at first and went over to ask what they are doing there. Standing there men around her staring at her body. She finished talking to the man still unaware of what they were looking at.

Still not realizing those men are around the sides of her house. Erda made her way to the bathroom, and opened the window, as she turned the water on to wash, she began stripping naked not aware of the 2 men standing outside the bathroom window looking in at her, phones in hand recording her.

The men were there to repair parts of the house and path at her family home, but her parents never told her they would be there. Now Erda on full display for the 2 men who are silently watching her pouring water over her naked flesh, they became aroused watching her bending over, showing her slit, to them as her as cheeks spread open, they began rubbing their dicks furiously outside the window trying not to make noise, so she doesn't hear them. Desperately they masturbated, as Erda began soaping her body, their efforts became too much as one shot his load, into his hand he milked it as much as he could to get all of his sperm out, Erda bent over again to get the scoop to begin pouring water over herself to wash the soapy water away, as she bent over, spreading her ass cheeks again the man threw his sperm in the window spattering on her open cheeks splashing against her asshole that was on display, while the other man began shooting sperm into his hand also, he wanted to do the same, but she stood straight up and poured the water over her face down her body so he aimed for her face and threw his sperm splashing off her mouth and right away falling down to her soaking breasts, down her body as the water rushed the sperm down to her hairy pussy, where it sat intwined in her hairy bush, not noticing she has sperm stuck to her pussy hair, she finished washing and got her towel and dried off, drying her legs and pussy first then drying up towards her face rubbing the sperm everywhere, by this time it was all gone, rubbed all over her pussy and body before the towel got to her face, but still the hint of sperm smell, that she has never smelt before, she did not take notice.

Erda was drying herself off still in the bathroom, so one of the men decided to sneak in and rushed to her bedroom where he seen her outfit sitting, she had placed out for after wash, he though quickly, to grab all of her panties from the drawer he seen, and also to rip a big hole in the ones she had placed out for her to wear, and with the sperm leaking from his dick still, he rubbing it over her hijab he seen placed also before escaping as the bathroom door opened she made her way to the bedroom. As the workmen quickly showing their fellow workmen the videos and all of her panties, he had stolen, Erda went to her bedroom to get dressed, she picked up her panties to put on and seen the large rip in them, she had never seen before. So she threw them in the bin and started looking in her draw for the others, she was baffled to see there was none, she was in a hurry to get to work so she put her bra and dress and hijab on and without panties walked out to see all the workmen smiling at her now, she felt a little odd and smiled back, hearing the noise on one of their phones of water splashing but couldn't see the screen, she though nothing off it and got on her moped and left the workmen took her panties and split them so they all had 1 or 2 pairs each to sniff and rub their dicks into, while Erda was gone.

On her way to work on her moped she kept feeling the warm air blowing up her dress, hitting her pussy lips and bush, because she kept swinging her legs open and closed while riding fast, she was enjoying the feeling the hot air feeling , she though, maybe this is what it feels like to have a man breathing on your pussy just before his tongue licks your pussy lips. She enjoyed the though as she made her way to school where she worked as a teacher and admin staff.

Back at Erda's house. With the video and Erda's panties fueling the workmen's lust and desire to fuck her, as her parents napped, a few of the workmen entered the house and went to her room and her younger sister's room, while the rooms were empty, the men began rubbing their dicks everywhere they could while masturbating watching the video they had shared. Over pillows, her sister's panties, again furiously the men rubbed their dicks turned on by the thought of Erda and her sister Nuri returning and putting their faces on the workmen's sperm they picked a spot and began shooting their sperm where they are though the girls would touch the most. Both pillows on Erda's and Nuri's rooms were covered in streams of sperm, Nuri's panty drawer 3 of the men took turns shooting their sperm over as many of her panties as they could, making sure to get on the inside of the panties where the pussy sits, the others shot over their hair brushes toothbrushes bedsheets the men spent their day doing this over and over before the girls returned from their jobs. As the hours past, the workmen were tired, so they left Erda's parents wondered what the workmen did today given nothing outside had changed.

Returning home after a long day at school Erda returned home, tired she stripped and went to wash quickly, taking her toothbrush from her bedroom she went to the bathroom, she put toothpaste on and began brushing her teeth, dried sperm covering the bristles, as she brushes the semen into her teeth and gums, she can taste it a little, but the stronger mint taste blocks most of it, she finished and spat out the dried sperm and toothpaste and had a quick wash. And went to her bedroom with only towel on.

Still no panties Erda just put her daster on without bra, and no panties of course. She jumped into bed and relaxed, an hour later Nuri came home, the same routine stripping naked, and going to wash, her toothbrush had even more sperm on it that did not fully dry yet, she could taste it more while brushing teeth, but she did not know what the taste was, as neither sister have tasted sperm before or even had sex, so the taste of sperm was new to them both. She washed quickly and returned to her room to put her daster on also,

End of chapter one....