♡𝟷𝟻♡

Racing

Racing. I love it. I been racing since I turned 16. You just feel so free when you race and thats why I accepted when some dude asked me to be in the car race. Adriana didn't was very nervous but I  told her that nothing will happen which is true. I am very experienced and I know for a fact nothing will happen to me. I just hope Xavier is going to be safe.

Me and Luca fucking Santo were racing each other. I have known Luca since I was 5. His dad and my dad have some thing that they are involved in and because of that I have known if for a long time. I hate him. He's a manwhore who just fucks every girl he sees. I haven't seen him in 2 years but of course he had to be the other guy racing. 

Luca is going to fucking lose. I won't let him win. I always win.

"Okay everyone lets all countdown to 5 and when I say go you guys can start" the guy hosting this spoke from the microphone. Everyone started cheering. As the countdown starts I look over to where all my friends are. I notice Adriana very nervous. Don't worry baby nothings going to happen to your very handsome boyfriend.

"I, 2, 3, 4..." the countdown starts. "5" just as the host said 5 I quickly zoomed off driving as fast as I could. This shit is going to be so fun.

"Yes Andrew you can do it!"I scream as loud as I can

"Yes Andrew you can do it!"I scream as loud as I can. He was almost about to beat that Luca guy. Everyone goes silence because Luca catches up to Andrew. I am so nervous right now. I keep my eyes on Andrew racing car and he starts to speed up more and he passes the finish line first.

"Yes" I scream running up to him. He won. I knew he could win. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "I knew you can do it" I smile in the kiss. "Hmm I am the best baby" he smirks pulling away.

"Your ego is bigger then your dick" I scoff. "Nope. My dick is bigger. Want to see" he smirks leaning down and whispering in my ears. I know am blushing right now.

"Whatever lets go and wait for Xavier to race" I say walking towards my friends. They all congratulate Andrew for winning. Now it was Xavier turn and I noticed he was mad when Elliana tried to talk to him. 

"Good luck" I said smiling as he nods and walks towards his racing car. He was going to race some that was younger than him. He's most likely going to win.

The countdown begins and they start racing. I was very nervous about this racing thing but its actually very fun. I noticed that Elliana was very nervous, I was very nervous to when Andrew was dating. I still have no idea what happened between them that made them so distant.

Everyone is cheering for Xavier since he was very close to the finishing line. He made it past the finish line meaning that he won. Just as we were all going to run up to him and car came from the side where there was many tree crashing into Xavier car.

Everyone became silent and shocked on what just happened. We all ran towards Xaviers now broken car. 

"Xavier..no no" Elliana whispered when we saw him on the ground with his eyes closed and a lot of blood everyone.

Grace and Elliana started crying while Jeremy comforted both of them as Andrew check this pulse and breathing.

"I can feel a pulse someone call 911 and he's breathing" Andrew quickly spoke as Lukes called 911.

"Who the fuck was that" Olivia questioned trying to see where that driver went. He crashed into Xavier then fucking sped up and left.

"I have no idea but only one name comes to mind" Andrew eyes started getting dark as he spoke.

"Luca fucking Santos.."

******

Here's another chapter. I hate Luca. Anyways I am sorry its pretty short.