Coffie shop

Finny blinks his eyes to wake up, hearing the loud
city cars roaring past his apartment. He puts a blanket over his shoulders and shuffles to the bathroom, he freshens up by taking a shower after he brushed his teeth and combed through his hair neatly. Slipping into a comfy black hoodie and gray sweatpants, he locks his doors and heads out. The coffee shop he works at is only a brisk five minute walk, he was ready to start his day with cups clashing together and the smell of fresh coffee filling his nose.

Robin greets his morning with a short shower so he can knock off any sleep on him. He dresses into his work clothes, puts on his bandanna while stepping out his apartment. He locks his door and starts walking over to his favorite coffee shop, for him this was his daily routine wake up, get ready, go to the coffee shop, go to work, go home.

As Robin walks into the coffee shop his nose filling with the familiar sent of coffee. He sits down at the same table he sits at every day, the table in the corner where no other people sit. He likes how quiet it is in the back there's no people complaining and no kids yelling.

Finny also likes the table in the corner but not because he likes to sit there but because of the person siting there. Finn had only learned his name a month ago which is now the only thing Finny talks about his best friend Bruce Yamada has found this annoying even though he does it the same with his crush Vance Hopper which of course Finny is tried of hearing is name come out of Bruce's mouth.

Robin looked up from his book to see the waitress finny standing there

"Good morning Robin I'm guessing a latte?"

"Your guess is right"

They both smile to each other as Finny wrote down the order. As Finn left Robin began reading his book once again. It has only been a couple of minutes as Finny brings over the latte, everything looked normal to Robin as Finn sat down his drink except for the foam design was a heart... Robin looked up to meet Finnys eyes questioning if he should say anything but before he could Finn walked away but not before winking at his so beloved Robin. He definitely was going to tell Bruce!

Robin was shocked he didn't know what to do or what to say but he knew one thing, he needs to ask that boy out! Robin was confident he could do it but he couldn't do it after Finny made that little tease.