Yandere/Love interest

Lol don't ask me what this is, I'm delulu and having fun.

Name: F/n Burnedead, 17 years old, two liner her marking consist of two curvy lines running down the corner of her left eye down to the chin, they look like multiple infinity symbols or a lazy eight some would call it.

Wand: She uses a large folding bamboo hand fan, it was intricately woven to channel her magic through. The colors of the material change depending on her mood.

Affiliation: Lang dorm, second year, Sixth fang of the Magia Lupus.

Family: Mash Burnedead (younger brother) Regro Burnedead (pops)

Blood type: O negative

Dominant hand: Left

Good subjects: Fortune telling, Dark magic, and magic history

Bad subjects: Magic Mathematics

Hobbies: making perfect cream puffs to share with her brother

Dislikes: insects and people who are mean to her brother.

Favorite food: probably something sweet

Least favorite food: she doesn't like fishy smelling things.

Favorite words: It is, what it is.

Favorite type in the opposite sex: someone strong enough to protect her even though she never truly needs saving.

How to spend holidays: anything with her family.

LOVE INTEREST 💕

Lance Crown

"You have a sibling complex just like me and seemingly have the same goal, we should team up and change the world we live in today

"You have a sibling complex just like me and seemingly have the same goal, we should team up and change the world we live in today.."

Rayne Ames

"She talks about investing into bunny supplies and breeding, but it's her I want to breed

"She talks about investing into bunny supplies and breeding, but it's her I want to breed..."

Dot Barrett