Chapter Fourteen: GMG Day One

Rogue POV:

Right after we finish they tell us to go back to our inn and get some rest and they'll tell us the places tomorrow during the games. We all nod and I give Lucy a big kiss on the lips which makes her blush madly. I chuckle as we all walk towards the inn. When we all get inside the room, I push my bed against Lucy's and we cuddle up to sleep. The next morning I wake up to a beautiful sleeping Lucy all snuggled up into my chest. I kiss her forehead and she starts to stir a little before opening her eyes and smiling "good morning beautiful" I say before kissing her again then hearing a 'ewwww' noise come from the others in the room. Sting pokes his head in the room "guys get ready, we have to leave in an hour" we all nod and start getting ready to go. When we get there, we all get set up in our booth which is right across from Fairy Tail- go figure! Lucy looks up at me with a small smirk "We'll win with no problem, after all we are the strongest in all of Sabertooth" I smile at her words and kiss her cheek before sitting down with her on my lap just waiting for everything to start up.

Natsu POV: 

'We haven't seen Lucy in forever, I miss her like crazy. Lissanna is my girlfriend now but I still miss Lucy, she'd never take me back though so I've moved on- I think anyway...'  I pry myself from my thoughts just as we arrive to the stadium and Lissanna looks at me with a warm smile "you okay Natsu?" She asks and I just give her a small kiss on the cheek. Erza looks at us and sighs "Get to the booth and hurry up about it!" We all hug each other and shakily say "Hai!" We all scurry up to our booth and start to set up, oh and how lovely we're right across from Sabertooth 'ugh' I think to myself.

No One's POV:

Just then, Everyone hears the Kabo's voice "Okay minna, look at the scoreboard for the places"

1st- Sabertooth

2nd- Mermaid Heel

3rd- Lamia Scale

4th- Fairy Tail

5th- Blue Pegasus

6th- Quatro Cerberus

All the guilds look up at the score board and start coming out in their order while the people cheer for their team.

Lucy POV:

I walk out while holding hands with Rogue and a smile plastered onto my face. I feel stares from all the other teams and the crowd and I couldn't help but blush, I felt Rogue put his arm around me and I smiled a little more "Fairy Tail is looking at you" he whispers in my ear and I kiss his cheek before noticing a certain pink haired mage coming towards us and starting to speak to us "I didn't wanna believe that what I saw yesterday was a date but I guess it was huh?" he seems mad. I smirk and answer him "Well I'm not in Fairy Tail anymore, back off and go back to you're precious Lissanna." Rogue chuckles and takes me off towards the booth, leaving Natsu there to think about what I just said. Once everyone is settled back in their booth they start the first day off with Chariot and they picked the contestants already: Saber/Rogue, Mermaid/kagura, Lamia/Sherry, Fairy/Natsu, Pegasus/Ren, Quartro/Bacchus. All the contestants get down there and I gave Rogue a motion sickness pill before we got into the stadium and took one myself just in case so he should be fine. When its all over Sabertooth finishes first, Mermaid Heel finished second, Blue Pegasus finished third, Lamia Scale finished fourth, Quatro Cerberus finishes in fifth, and Fairy Tail comes in last.

A/N: Another crappy chappie but it's allll goood.