Morning Gossip

Kaylee Shores

Kaylee Shores

When I woke up in the morning, I realized I hadn't even gotten Paiges phone number. How were we supposed to be friends if I didn't even have a way of contacting her. Maybe I could find her instagram and follow her. But I didn't even know her last name! Maybe Destiny would know.

It was 11am and I had a class in an hour with my favorite professor. I'm sure Destiny would be up. I headed out of my room and saw her in the bathroom.

"Morning Kaylee" She said to me. She looked like a disaster. "So where'd ya go last night? Who did you go with?" She said smiling.

"Yeah about that, her name is Paige-" She cut me off before I could finish.

"PAIGE?" She said super suprised.

"Yeah, Paige...anyway-" She cut me off AGAIN.

"PAIGE BUECKERS?" She said freaking out. Was that Paiges last name?

"Is that her last name?" I asked Destiny confused why she was flipping out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS THAT HER LAST NAME? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO PAIGE BUECKERS IS? SHES LIKE THE BEST WOMENS COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER OF THIS GENERATION! SHES FAMOUS AND HAS LIKE A BAJILLION FOLLOWERS." Was what I was hearing really true?

"What actually?" I asked her.

"Oh my god. You hung out, alone, with PAIGE EFFING BUECKERS" Destiny said to me. She was in complete shock. I didn't know it was such a big deal.

"Woah someone's a fan. Is she like you campus celebrity or something?" I asked her concered for how she was reacting.

"Are you kidding? She is everyones campus celebrity? I mean she's ACTUALLY a celebrity. I don't think you understand how big this is." She told me "So what did you guys do? Omg did you guys kiss!"

"No no none of that! We just hung out as friends and walked around downtown. And then she drove me back here. That's it."

"Okay.....did you get her number?" Destiny asked me.

"No I didn't I forgot. But I was thinking I was just going to follow her on instagram." I explained.

Destiny and I talked a little about me and Paiges little hangout when I finally asked her about Nika.

"So are you and Nika friends again?" I asked her.

"Yes! We caught up and we decided to hangout again. She wants me to meet one of her friends, and she thinks I'll like him." She said smirking.