1 - Ordinary Day, or Not..

What would you do if you were known as the WHOLE school's weirdo? The one who "sticks out" the most in your entire school? Do you resolve in peace or violence?

Well, saying that I resolve in violence makes me sound like those 'baddie bad girlz' type of people which makes me ick. But I don't know what else to do besides beating up whoever gossips or makes some stupid ass rumor about me spreading across the whole school, anything little irritates me which is my problem.

Today is Monday, currently the morning and I'm in first period which is art. I love drawing and making illustrations because it makes me feel like I'm in a whole 'nother world just doing my own thing which makes me happy, even if it's a little bit, and so far nobody is talking that much or laughing like wild animals which makes me even more happy and relaxed. The teacher then announces that there's ten minutes left of the period and suggests us that we should clean up and put the supplies away and get ready for our next class, which is what I do since a some teacher in the halls will tell me to hurry it if the bell already rung for the next class which pisses me the fuck off.

I pack up all my supplies but I decide to leave my sketchbook out and hold it on my way to my class since all I do is draw and doodle on my papers which turn out to be absolute masterpieces but I end up erasing them cuz I don't want anyone to see them. The bell finally rings after what felt like an eternity and everyone rushes out the door and reunites with their other friends in other classes, now everything is loud which I usually tune out, but today I somehow can't which is irritating but, it doesn't really bother, I guess. In my head I'm thinking all sorts of stupid stuff which is irrelevant to everything else thats happening, 'what am I going to do after school? What's the meaning of life? Why are people the way they are? What goes on in space?' The space one was really stuck in my head for the entire day for some reason, but I paid no attention to it.

I finally got done with my last period of the day and the dismissal bell FINALLY rung and everyone rushed out as soon as it did. I stepped out of my school doors to the outside where I saw the sunlight after what felt like forever and a breeze instantly hit me in my face, the fresh air felt so good that I thought the heavens were going to take me! Anyhow, I make my way home and watch the small nature around me and I'm feeling oddly positive about something today, I didn't pay attention to that either though. I started to wonder about what happened at school today. No one was talking or gossiping about me like those people usually do? Really? Couldn't believe it. Is that how it feels like to just be an ordinary high schooler? In the background not being bothered?? I felt some relief at that thought, until I came across some small meteor rock on the ground near a tree that was close to my house. It had a very dark midnight blue color to it which was very, very pretty and so I took it hoping that I'd make it to a necklace, it looked like a gem from a piece of jewelry but with some holes here and there which I didn't mind at all.

I took a hold of the meteor rock and instantly felt a weight on my shoulders, it creeped me out but I didn't really care. I placed the rock on my pocket of my jacket and continued walking home which wasn't that far now. I got to my front door and took my keys out to open it, my parents were out of town this week for some working or whatever, but I couldn't really care less. I took my shoes off and locked the door before I went straight to my room, taking out the rock and placing it on my desk and I kneeled down to take a closer look. It really did look like a meteorite from space, it was incredibly pretty and I got some stupid thoughts on my head saying something like, 'if you ask this meteorite a wish, it'll be granted!' Yeah right, it was TOTAL bullshit, but why not try to see if my thoughts were right for the first time?

"Oh, pretty little blue meteorite, may I ask to find a lover for me so my life can get better? May I ask to find out what goes on in space?" I cringed at myself when I finished that sentence, but decided to see if anything would ACTUALLY happen, which gave me some shivers for no reason at all.

Today was DEFINITELY different from my usual days. Today wasn't ordinary at all.