monster or daughter?

It's been hours. Alexis thought, while she stood anxiously in the living room staring at the door that leads down to the laboratory. "Come on, come on" Alexis whispered to herself as she thought of the worse.

Then willow opens the door to the lab, she has blood all over her, Vivian's blood, her daughter's blood. "Madame is everything ok?! Is Vivian ok?!" Alexis asked hoping what she saw was false. "Everything is alright Alexis... everything is going to be just fine" willow said with an eery smile. Alexis had never seen such a scary expression on willows face.

"What do you mean Madame... I saw Vivian, she...." Alexis's voice trailed off, afraid that if she said it, then that would make it real. "Why don't you just see for yourself, Lexi" willow said, using the nickname she had given Alexis, knowing it always made her flustered.

Willow wrapped an arm around Alexis's waist and guides her down to the lab, when they arrive into the lab Alexis is shocked by what she sees. Vivian is laying on a table, her limbs have been stitched together, some parts of her skin are bright and full of life while the rest is pale and dead, there's a large scar going from her neck.

"Oh my God...what did you do Madame!?" Alexis yelled looking at the lifeless little girl. "What do you mean? I fixed everything" willow said calmly, smiling.