-Character Aesthetics/Disclaimers-

Hey guys! Welcome to my first shit wip (Story). I'm really excited to get my jackass ideas out of my head and into a story, so I hope ya'll like it! Quick disclaimer, I'm all for constructive criticism and I really appreciate/need it, but if you're coming to my story just to say dumb shit, and tell me how horrible my writing is, get a fucking life, damn. So basically, I'm just letting ya'll know, i'm too tired dealing with my life to try and take a piece of yours so stfu. Respectfully, I don't tolerate bitchy people cuz i'm bitchy enough for me and whoever else wants it. Anyway, done with that so now lets get into character shit, make sure to read the description of the story for TWs and stuff. Disclaimer, this story is 100% an original piece written by ME, I did not copy any of my story from any author or book so if there is any relevance from this story to others it is completely coincidental. Another Disclaimer, I don't own any of the pictures used in this, okie dokey now lets go.

 Another Disclaimer, I don't own any of the pictures used in this, okie dokey now lets go

-Adilee Jay Rossi-

"Beginner's luck? You not my first, who gives a fuck?" (Tyler, The Creator)

Adilee is a literal sweetheart and a hottie. She is the youngest of the Rossi family, along with, you guessed it, being the only girl. She is 17, Into sports cars/racing, and loves her brothers very much, but is not afraid to put them in their place. Adilee has overtime learned to let no one walk over her, so although she is respectful, she ain't no pushover. She doesn't weigh a lot (Because I have body issues so I just put everything I wanna be into Adilee's character) and often picked up and thrown by her brothers. She has looks/glares that can kill, and gray almond eyes. Nicknames are: Addi, AJ, Jay, and Ads. (You can imagine her looking how you want, but the aesthetic just gives an example of how I'm imagining her in the story.)

)

-Antonio Rossi-

"Even a small lighter can burn a bridge" (Kendrick Lamar)

Antonio Rossi, a great father who would light the world on fire for his family. He is 50 years old and single as a pringle. He has missed his daughter very much, and believes she is gone forever. Nothing is more important to him than his family, and he is being sure to raise his boys correctly, along with being Don. He is the leader of the Rossi Mafia and will soon be passing it off to his oldest. Antonio is hard on the outside, and scares even the bravest of people, although he is a huge teddy bear on the inside, and can soften up for only his children. Adilee gets her glares from him, meaning he is intimidating as hell.