Failure.

*Heath Bowlin was saving the city from the big fire that the villain caused and he did, but everyone was starring and watching him, and he felt a bit anxious that the people judged him because he wanted to be perfect... he wanted his every move to be perfect like him so people wouldn't judge him and his little neither big actions... Then he looked at the people and it was very many people watching him trying to help the city and he became more anxious but he thought "i have to make my people and my parents proud" then he looked at the people one more time and then smiled but then suddenly there's a big giant robot stomped on the ground and growled and then looked at Heath Bowlin and throwed a big car on his face but it missed because Heath Bowlin dodged it and threw tthe one of the most powerful and strongest abilities on this big giant robot and then it hitted the big robot's arm but it seems like there's another layer of protection in every armor the big robot has.... And Heath Bowlin has not seen it because he is more focused on defeating the big robot.*

*Then suddenly there's two enemies trying to attack him but the enemies are much more stronger than the last one.  And the people are still watching and he realized that he  loved the attention of the people so his attacks becomes more confident and little bit powerful but there's still a lot of layer on the two big robot's armor while Health Bowlin strikes and attacks these two powerful big robot there's something on his shoulder... Is it a bomb? Or poison?*

*The people looked unimpressed and some with no expression like nothing happen*

*Then Heath Bowlin realized that he failed to give a perfect move of his actions, then he suddenly felt this terrifying and overwhelming feelings...*

*Then suddenly the bomb exploded and now he's full of scars, wounds and his own fresh blood, he closed his eyes restfully as he lays on the ground and all of the people are disappointed in him, some already left and the people slowly left one by one and the two big robots begins to take all of his stuff like his weapons, his wallet, etc.*

*He lay for hours, and his popularity did not increased  it become more worser than ever... Is there really hope on this? On this cruel world?*
*There's some people of this kind who are superheroes but more powerful than himself, so they help Heath Bowlin and healed him*

*Few days later, he is fully healed but the terrifying and overwhelming feeling is still there... its like controlling him. What's happening?*

*He asked himself "WHAT DID YOU DO HEATH BOWLIN! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT..." he said it in a confused, and scared way.*
*He cried*

*He's feeling like he is falling from the 'sky' and its just a very dark void no light and no everything.*
*he is hitting his head, crying and not even stopping because he cant control it he's tired... He yell to himself "WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB?", "YOU DID THIS FOR WHAT? NOTHING?, HUH? WHATS THE POINT OF BEING THE HERO ANYMORE?!"*

*he begins to think of a idea to just sleep it off, then he excitedly did... but he didnt know that the next day its his worse day.*

                                                          The End Of Part 1