Part 2 Of Failure

*Its been 2 weeks, but Heath Bowlin is still failing to gain popularity. And he feels very much dead inside. Is there no way to get his population back? Or will he be stucked forever?*
*He tried telling his own mom that he was failing to be a hero, but he was scared because of his own parent's judgement*

*He feels deeply ashamed of himself for letting those two giant and power robot take over and just win.*
*Heath Bowlin grabs a bunch of pictures of his own family, and looking at it.*

*He feels mixed emotions like anger, sadness, joy and confusion. And he blames himself for not being perfect for his own family.*

*He whispers to himself "What did you do... You destroyed and ruined your career, Your own life." He cries and ruins all the picture of his family. And He begins to feel a much more bigger feeling, a much more bigger and heavier feeling... He feels like he is being crushed by everyone and everyone's not giving attention to him but other heroes... aka "more powerful" heroes.*

*But suddenly there's a voice, and its near. The voice said "Honey, can i talk to you for a bit?" its a familar voice... But he does know that his own mother doesnt give attention to what he is doing... And he is once again confused.*
*He said "sure mom." then opens the door*

                                                END OF PART 2