Roommate's?!?

When I left Houki I noticed how everyone looked at me and I thought how much I missed my friends at my old school sure we had some differences but we had fun together all the time. It all went downhill when I came to this school and left my friends behind,of course I was lost in thought and bumped into someone "Whoops sorry" I said she fell down I was told I was sturdy like a wall because I had a lot of physical strength. She was blond and was wearing a blue earring that I knew was an IS "You should be ashamed of yourself for bumping into me!" She had a very short temper attitude and she was speaking Japanese but I new it was more of a British accent so I surprised her by speaking English "I said sorry it was an accident " She looked shocked by the fact I spoke English. "He speaks English" "Wow that's cool" " I would if he speaks any other languages" all the people around us were astonished by the fact I knew English " So you speak English that makes it easier for you to learn who I am" I looked at her up and down I remember her she is Cecilia Alcott from Great Britain their representative contented "I am more than aware of who you are Cecilia Alcott from Great Britain and your IS model is called Blue Tears" She smiled "At least your not dimwitted like most Japanese boys are and you know your facts" "I am intelligent but I will be on my way now because my sister will kill me if I am late for class again" I walked off only for Cecilia to block me off "Hold it right there! You may know who I am yet I don't know you mister white hair"  I looked at her " One rude,second my name is Yuutoji Kurokawa but you can call me Yuto for short and third why does everyone mock my hair color it's now like I choose to have white hair" everyone was mad and looked at Cecilia "That was very rude of you!" "He said sorry for it!" Everyone kept yelling out loud about how Cecilia was rude and out of line with the words she used. She got irritated "Enough I said for what I said because he does have white hair and so what but know that I know his name I will call him by his name. (she cleared her throat) Now Yuto I will give you one more chance to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness" I looked deep into your eyes and I was mad, very mad because to have someone tell me to beg for mercy I started breathing hard,my ears ringing and everything was blurry. Houki saw that and ran to get my sister quickly and bursted into the door way "Kurokawa-Sensai Yuto is having an attack or something he's-" before Chifuyu heard the rest of Houki speak she ran to see Yuto holding his hand and looking at the floor. " What is the matter with you boy has the pressure of being asked to beg for forgiveness made you go-" before she could finish she saw Yuto's eye and how is pupil go more sharper like a beast and she started to feel like he was going to kill her than she heard a loud voice "ENOUGH ALL OF YOU LEAVE THIS HALLWAY AND YOU CECILIA YOU ARE ON THIN ICE LEAVE!" Everyone ran like crazy leaving Yuto angry and scared in a state of shock till his sister hugged him tightly and kept telling him "It's okay,it's okay" he took deep breaths and hugged her back Houki had never seen him like this before and it made her feel so powerless and angry that she couldn't help him at all and wish she knew what happened to him when he was kidnapped and how she could help him out.Class went on as usual and Yuto and Chifuyu had a talk with some tea "You all right now?" She asked sipping her tea Yuto drank some tea and answered "Now I am I haven't had an attack like that since I was a kid.I was remembering all of it and it's hard sis" Chifuyu saw how he hung his head and was not saying much she sighed " Yuto your strong but your dangerous and the higher ups of the IS are considered that you may have thoughts on doing something to the girls here" Yuto looked at her with a stoic glare "Like what rape,kill,etc please I don't even care about the whole school or the people in it" Chifuyu was having a hard time not hitting him for that but she was restating herself from that "I know that but they have seen your fillies and your juvenile record" the talk went on about how he is now in the school until graduation and how he needs to behave or he will be sent to a different IS school because now that people know he can operate an IS he is now training to be one.Yuto walked to his dorm room hopping that no one knows what room he is in he walked in and slammed into his bed at near the window and saw a bag by the table "Why, just why? One day of peace and quiet but no"He put his head into his pillow and heard the door from the restroom open "O you must be my roommate I look forward to have your company this year sorry for meeting you like this but I just got out of the shower my name is Houki Shinonono" she announced as he took the towel off her hair letting her long brown hair flow down and Yuto was reading a book "I am highly aware of who you are Houki and your towel is coming undone by the way" Yuto said his hands covering his eyes at the moment Houkis towel come undone she looked down and screamed loud " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What the hell are you doing in here?!" Said yelled getting a rob on "This is my room and I want to sleep so......goodnight" he said taking off his shoes and jacket laying down in bed. Houki was mad and embarrassed she grabbed her kendo stick and swang it at Yuto  he caught it with one hand "It's rude to attack an innocent man while he's laying in bed" Yuto stood up and began attacking Houki while Houki used her kendo stick to block and defend she realized that she was in the hallway and that during the fight Yuto unlocked and opened the door almost immediately all the girls in the hallway saw what was happening "Houki why are you outside and (gasp) is that Yuto-kun? Are you two sharing a room?"one girl asked "I am so jealous right now!" Another said "Well she is sleeping out side for attacking me" Yuto said peaking his head out the door "And goodnight everyone" Yuto waved at them all "Goodnight Yuto-kun!" All the girls responded until Houki yelled "What do you mean I am sleeping out side you-" before she could finish her sentence Yuto closed the door and locked it.The girls saw Houki frozen till they felt an aura of rage "She is mad,mad but it was hot seeing Yuto-kun so dominate" said one girl everyone giggled in agreement except Houki who banged and kicked the door "YOU BASTARD YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET IN THERE!" She roared but all they heard was water running "Is he showering right not all the girls went to the wall and headed water running and being having fantasies about what was going on in the shower while Houki banged and banged on the door.After 10 minutes Houki was tired and was now lightly hitting the door the other girls waiting to see what was going to happen Houki was one her last leg and went for she last swing until her door unlocked revealing a wet white haired white mask and eyes patch boy in a whistle long rob and in while long socks and slippers the whole group of girls took out their phones and took pictures and he caught Houki in his arms with her head in his chest "You finally calmed down good" he said with a calm voice that made the girls blush and jealous at the same time Houki asleep in his chest and he picked he up bride style and looked at them all and said "Goodnight ladies" makes all for them blush harder than usual and Yuto closed the door laid Houki down on her bed turned the lights off and took of his eye patch,mask,rob,socks and sippers revealing him in black boxers he laid down on his bed pulled up the blanket faced away from Houki and fell asleep.