ampa

110 AC, Dragonstone

110 AC, Dragonstone.

Rhaenys walked into the room, her face unreadable, and her eyes calm. She was not offended by what she saw, as she was aware that this was not a strange situation for Daemon and Daella.

The Queen Who Never Was spoke, her voice slightly mocking and sarcastic. She knew that Daemon had been angry, but now he seemed much more at ease with the situation. She looked at him and said, "So you finally got in touch with your feelings did you, hāedar? It appears your anger has now turned into acceptance of your situation." 'cousin'. Rhaenys smiled slightly, and turned to Daella.

The older Targaryen continued, "Your brother here was quite angry when he first came in, but his anger seems to have melted away. You know him much better than I do, so I suppose it was foolish of me to assume that he could have genuinely stayed angry at you for so long."

Daella smiled slightly, gritting her teeth, and she spoke, "Yes, Daemon is not one to stay angry for long. His emotions run hot and then they simmer down pretty quickly when it comes to his dear sister."

Rhaenys slowly walked into the room, casually observing the scene. She walked to a particular burning red candle in the room and next to the candle is a small pot where smoke was coming from. She casually walks toward the candle and places her hand on it, almost as if she was testing the warmth, which has Daella take a step on the stairs of the bath readying herself to get out if having to.

She turns to daella and says "Another trick of yours?"

Daella turns to look at Rhaenys, and she nods her head, smiling slightly. She moves quickly to stop Rhaenys from blowing out the candle, but she is not fast enough to get there before her hand reaches the candle.

Rhaenys blows out the candle, and Daemon jumps out of the water. He looks around the room, now back in a frenzy as the calming trance ended abruptly. He turns his attention to Daella, his anger boiling over again now that the spell is broken. She is already clutching her head, bleeding from her nose, and she looks over at Daemon, meeting his eyes for a moment before looking back down.