☆ 015 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + messages

the friend group had ended the stream a while ago, now just chilling in separate rooms. chris and matt were in matt's room, talking and just chilling, while nick and jules hung out in his room.

nick and jules discussed christmas, and what they would like to do and experience on their winter break. "go ice skating!" nick exclaimed, jules gasping like he just said something brilliant. her face lit up into a smile, agreeing with nick on that one. "that would be such a fun thing to do with everyone, i can imagine how chris would fall immediately and blame it on someone else" the girl laughed, making nick laugh as well, also imagining it.

they continued to brainstorm ideas, when jules phone lit up beside her on the bed. she glanced over, noticing that she had a few missed messages from william. she frowned slightly, hesitating to read it. nick noticed the notification too, and glanced carefully at her. nick laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder, smiling slightly at her. she was thankful for him, and immediately felt better. she decided to read it in a bit, just enjoying her time with her close friend nick.

the pair put on some music on the speaker, humming along while showing each other cute pinterest pictures that they found. jules found some picture of nick, and they had a good laugh about it.

chris and matt were just chilling, scrolling on tiktok and talking. it was comfortable, and matt was thankful to have his brother.

"what's up with you and jules?" chris suddenly asked. "you look like you want to rip each others heads off." he added, chuckling slightly. matt froze, glancing up to meet his brothers eyes. "i hate her" matt spoke coldly, wanting to roll his eyes at the thought of her. chris raised his eyebrows, not really believing his answer. "i don't think you do though" his brother pointed out, dragging a hand through his messy hair. "why wouldn't i? i hate everything about her. her smile, her hair, the way she laughs, how she's always with us and how she talks." matt rambled, not really thinking through his words. he just spoke, knowing his brother wouldn't judge him. chris laid a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile.

"you know, there's a thin line between love and hate, matt." chris spoke, getting up from matt's bed and heading towards the door, leaving his brother without words.

meanwhile in nick's room, nick was trying to cheer the girl up with some music and snacks. she tried to hold back the smile, but it was irresistible. the girl let out a short laugh, closing her mouth quickly afterwards, not wanting to let the boy win. nick smiled at the girl, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"are you sure you're okay?" nick spoke softly, crawling so that he sat in front of her instead of on her side. the girl sighed, and opened her mouth to speak.

"i think you were right about william." jules said, nick looking at her with a surprised face. "i think i imagined things to be different than they are." she continued, nick listening without interrupting. jules carried on. "he seemed like this sweet guy, but in reality he's just a player that only cares for my body."

nick nodded slightly, letting the silence in the room surround them as he pulled the girl into a hug. she laid her head on his shoulder, letting him wrap his arms around her. they sat like that for a minute or two, before she pulled away. "thank you nick, seriously." she spoke genuinely. nick smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder. "always."

they sat in silence for a few seconds, before nick suggested to watch gossip girl. jules finally let out a small laugh, a real laugh, and then nodding, while she got comfy besides nick. they laid under the covers with some snacks between them, talking about the show.

the girl took her phone and texted her brothers that she wouldn't be home by tonight, and that she was staying with nick. that left her with one message that she hadn't opened since she got it. william. she slowly pressed the conversation.

will <3

how's matt doing? tell him i said hi

and that was her last straw. the audacity. she scribbled down an answer.

stop playing around william

i know what you did

will <3

so he did tell you

thought he wouldn't tbh

the fuck are you on about

how could i not notice his wounds

 on his face and arms

he didn't need to tell me

it was pretty obvious

will <3

oh

well then we're good right

i thought you were mad at me

oh trust me i am

why did you two even fight?

read at 23.08

abbie speaks

giggle

fun things happening soon #trust

what do we think this far !!!

is it going to slow or fast or is it good ..

thank u for 60+ reads ilyyy