☆𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸☆ 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘵

This Imagine takes place with the live footage shot from a Live Nirvana show. Ultimately, Kurt  Cobain saves you from a sexual assault. *Video Above*

Y/N's POV

You opened your eyes and stared at your ceiling for a moment before gasping, "It's Christmas Morning!!", you said with delight. You threw your covers off of you and stumbled out of your bed.  Taking a mental note of the scissors you left on the floor from last-second gift wrapping. In the darkness of your room, you looked at the door where tiny slits of light shot through. You ran to the door and threw it open, carefully, you didn't want to dent the wall. "Merry Christmas, baby!", your mom cheerfully greets you. "Morning, Mom!!", you ran up and hugged her tightly, she and your older sister were all you had. Your sister then came out of her room, "Hey Kas!", you said exchanging a smile with her. Your mom went over and kissed her on your forehead, "Well, c'mon...what are you waiting for!!" Your mom made a gesture towards the living room. You and Kas exchanged a smile. You wanted to give your mom and Kas their gifts first, so you and Kas came together and got your mom a purse. You got Kas a camera. Kas loved your gift, she got you a pair of tan corduroy pants. You already started putting outfits together inside your head. Your mom was smiling a huge smile, your mom set two beautifully wrapped presents in front of you and Kas. Your mom began taking many pictures of you and Kas, she was starting to tear up. "Oh Jesus, she's crying!" Kas said, embarrassed and abashed. "Mom, don't cry." You said sweetly. You ripped the paper off the box and were shocked when you opened up the box to see a hand-made quilt with beautiful floral panels sewn next to shades of green striped fabric. Your mom loved to make your quilts, blankets, or clothes herself. Under the quilt was an envelope, you waited until Kas got to the envelope. Kas got a quilt that looked just like yours but periwinkle. You and Kas exchanged a look, knowing that whatever was inside those envelopes could be something extremely important. You both open the envelope and find....CONCERT TICKETS!! You and Kas studied the tickets. You were going to see Nirvana live on December 31st, 1993. The concert was going to be held at the 'Oakland, California Coliseum Arena' You never dreamed of Nirvana ever coming to Oakland. You jumped up and down!!! Kas read her ticket and was shocked, jumping up and down with you. "Who are you going to go see!?!?" She asked, "Nirvana!", "The Smiths!!", you both went and hugged your mom tightly, "Thank you, Mommy!!", "Oh, it was the least I could do."
__________________________________
December 31st, 1993
8:30 AM

It was finally the 31st, New Year's Eve. You woke up to your alarm blaring, 'Rooster' by Alice In Chains. You stretched, rolling over to look at your clock. You got out of bed, stumbling to your closet to get your planned outfit you had. You set it on your bed and then walked out the door. Your mom waited for you in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Hi, baby!", "Hi, Mom!" She hugged you. "I'm going to the store in a little bit." You going shopping with your mom and Kas was just hell, but could be fun. Just then, Kas walked out of her room, you noticed very visible dark circles under her eyes. "Jesus, what happened to you?!" You asked, "Hayden." Kas replied, "Hey, that phone bill ain't cheap." Your mom said angrily. You went back into your room to look presentable to go out to the store. At the store, you got all the essentials, counting...inessential items. You got random accessories you thought were cute. You picked up some white colored sunglasses that looked just like Kurt's, "Mom, look at these!" "You should wear them to the concert!" 

7:35 PM

"Alright!! I'm leaving!!" You yelled, "Have fun, call me if you need me!" Your mom shouted as you stood in the doorway. It was cool outside so you had on those tan corduroy pants and a white long-sleeve shirt tucked into them. Paired with a green printed flannel.  Kas' Smiths concert wasn't until January 3rd. So Kas' stayed home. Your friend, Sawyer came to pick you up. Sawyer had been your best friend for an extremely long time. Sawyer was a good driver and overall a good person your mother trusted. You got into the car, with your ticket resting inside your pocket to make sure you didn't lose it.
"You siked?" "Uh...DUH!!" You said with an extreme amount of emphasis. Sawyer drove to the coliseum where Nirvana would be playing.