Strange feeling

Next morning Blackpink went to collage. Their look-

After they enter in classroom they saw BTS already there

After they enter in classroom they saw BTS already there. As BTS saw them they approach them as jin say

Jin: ohh....hey girl's. I want to thank you again for last night dinner.

Jisoo: ohh oppa it's totally ok. We also glad that you enjoyed the dinner.

Taehyung: so today will you all again perform in dance and sing class?

Lisa: we don't know whom Mr.lee will ask for perform today.

Jimin: hmm that's right...I hope I can see your talent again little one.

Lisa: jimin oppa stop calling me little one. I am not little.

Jimin(smirk): huhh....well I will try to but I can't promise that I won't call you little one again.

Jin: jimin stop teasing Lisa now.

Jimin roll eyes as lisa smile brightly.

Lisa: thank you jin oppa you are really good more than that jimin oppa.

Jennie: ok now let's sit in our seats or else professor will scold us.

Today's sitting arrangement was like pair. One boy and one girl.As jisoo sit down without any word jin sit down beside her.

Jin: actually everyone sitting like pair one boy and one girl so...if I sit is there any problem?

Jisoo: no no it's totally ok. You can sit.

Lisa give a teasing look to jisoo and sit down behind jisoo and jin when jimin sit down beside her and say

Jimin: listen....all girls are so annoying so I prefer sitting with a baby that's why I sit with you don't get any other ideas.

Lisa: huh...why will I get any idea about you?

Jennie chuckle and look around for sit when taehyung say

Taehyung: you can sit beside me. And count that as the pay back of last night dinner.

Jennie sit down next to taehyung and look at him

Jennie: well thank you but I guess....

Taehyung smirk as jennie look away and focus on book. Rosè was watching them all this time and smile to herself. Then rosè slowly go to last sit bcz she like cozy and quiet place. Rosè take a sit when jungkook throw his bag on the sit beside rosè and he sit down arrogantly.

Jungkook: don't think you are the only one who can sit in back. I also like last sit so seat here don't think I want to sit with someone like you.

Rosè nod and focus on her book.

Jungkook: hey what's your problem huh? Can't you speak or you forgot to speak when you see me?

Rosè just look at and again nod before focus on her book.