Part 4 outside world

When flynn woke up he was wrapped up in hair and after arguing then trying to trick the blonde boy into freeing him sadly it didn't work what did end up gaining him his freedom was making a deal with the boy he unfortunately had to take him to see the lanterns at the kingdom of Corona.

After getting untangled he leaves the tower then watched as the boy comes down by using his hair he watched as the boy ran around excitedly he had to watch the boy have a mental breakdown as he felt guilty for leaving the town while also saying that he's never going back to the tower which was confusing and concerning for him as his stolen prize is in that tower.

As the 20 yr old thief and 15 yr old kid with the long blonde hair walked through the Forrest they wind up at the snuggly duckling then soon things got out of hand as the kid got everyone singing about their dreams before they were running through the tunnels to escape the royal guards then the dam bursts flooding the cave then get trapped in then zel revealed a secret and started singing then his hair glows giving them enough light to see where they can remove rocks and escape soon washing up in front of a very wet and angry horse.