Think before you talk

So there I sat , alone in my cell thinking about the only important person in my life mikasa. I mean she might be the person I marry. It was cold, my mind started getting fuzzy, then it hit me <where is levi with my food?> I asked myself. Just then I could hear boots coming down the stairs, I slowly sit up . But I soon saw that it wasn't Levi, but hanji. She probably had more unbearing questions about Titans that I couldn't answer.                                                                                                    

" Hey eren... Man it's cold down here, aren't you cold?" She asked

 "No, not really." I didn't want to answer because I already know that she would ask tons of questions that I know I couldn't answer. 

 "Hey Eren, what do you think mikasa? " She asked. This was strange, she never asked questions like this one before. 

" Well I might marry her on later in life, but I don't know yet. " Just then Levi came around the corner with my soup which is most likely cold, it was always cold. 

"HanjI you know you're not allowed down here without me, stupid four eyes." He had a strange look on his face.

" Alright... Good night Eren, we will continue our conversation tomorrow. " She said this I she left.

" Oi, brat get over here and come get your food." He said this angerly < Great this is exactly what I need> I said  in my head. He sat my food on the floor inside cell for me to grab. As I reached down to grab it, he angrily grabbed my collar and pulled my face not less than an inch from his, I was scared. His expression surprisingly became more caring.

" Am I not a marriage option?" Before I could tell what was going on his lips were on mine. Just then he roughly stuck his tongue into my mouth . He started to play with my tongue while pushing his deeper and deeper into my throat. I was getting hard, my dick stretching to be free from my pants, and to be thrust into corporal.

<What!?> <Why is this going through my mind, Corporal is a man so was I! > But then again why is he doing this? Just then Levi let go of my collar , grab my shoulders and slammed me into the bars. Closer to him . I could feel him to the bars, and I could feel his dick, and it too was erect.

 Then suddenly he pulled away from me, and looked at me and that angry look was back on his face. 

" Eat your food you stupid brat .  .  . And think before you start running your mouth. " He stood up and started to walk away. I could hear the sound of his boots hit every stair. Then it was silent, I slowly sunk to the floor. I looked down and saw my dick was still very erect. And thought that I was way too big to fit into levis little butt. I shook my head, Levi was a guy in so was I. I looked down at my soup it looked very unappetizing . It also looks cold I went to bed without eating and still hard. 

 Morning came around faster than I would have liked. My food sat in same place I left it, I knew I was gonna be in trouble for not eating. Just then I heard the sound of boots hitting the stairs I laid back down quite quickly. The footsteps coming closer, than it was silent. There was a large crash, I shot up to see my cold soup across the room it was obvious Cecconi kicked it, there's only one person I know kicks that hard . I looked up to see levi in my cell I didn't even hear him open the door. 

"Oi, why didn't you eat your food! " I stared at him, scared to say anything. 

" Well, I'm waiting. " His face never changed from being angry.

" I'm, well I wasn't hungry and didn't look appetizing , plus cold soup would make me colder. "

 He slowly walked towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my cell and dragged me to the kitchen. My breakfast was on the stove being cooked . He pushed me towards the chair that sat next to the stove . He turned and he turned it off , and poured me a bowl he said on the counter and pulled another chair right in front of me . 

"Now eat." I looked down at my bowl but there is no spoon . 

" But corporal there's a spoon . " He to looked down at my bowl . 

 " Do I have to do everything for you. He grab my bowl and took a drink of it to fill his mouth, he sat down the bowling grabbed the back of my head and push my lips to his, he then opened his mouth and I followed of pursuit . The warmth of the soup filled my mouth, when my mouth was full he let go of me and I swallowed. This went on until soup was gone.  I looked up at him, I was not horny . I licked my lips. 

"Um , Corpl I'm kind of thirsty." He glares at me then gets me a cup of water and handed it to me. I was upset I wanted him to kiss feed me . I finish my water and got up to go back to my cell when suddenly he grabbed my arm and whipped me around his lips were roughly pushed onto mine . I was pushed to the floor and Corpl was sitting on top of me. He looked at me with lustful eyes , with that look lustful thoughts filled my mind, oh the lustful things I wanted to do to him now. Levi lips were back onto mine I reached up and held onto the back of his head , this time I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he started to play with it. I didn't notice before but he tasted amazing, he's so cold and bitter on the outside but warm and sexy on the inside. I drop my hands in the back of his head and slowly move towards his shirt, I took off his jacket and wanted to remove his shirt but it was difficult to get off of him I  needed to get it over his head but he was busy playing with my tongue at the moment. 

 He bites my lips then sits up to take off his shirt and the view was erotic . I looked down and saw that his dick was he erect, so this means that Levi was really gay, but right now I guess I was gay for Levi. I could feel myself getting hard I mean like really hard . Levi Felta to cause he flinched and a soft moan came from his lips. After hearing his soft moan I was getting close to my limit. But no I was hard as I could get, I could see Levi was more erect as well. I started to remove my pants but Levi was sitting on top me, I got myself  unbutton but had to thrust  up to get my pants off my butt. When I did this levi laid down on top me wrapped his arms around my neck, he was breathing kind of hard, so I guess I had surprised him by thrusting up so suddenly. I finally got my pants off I moved onto his next after finally getting his pants off and he was back sitting on top of me but I was inside of him ... Yet .

 Then it hits me . "Wait , captain what if someone walks in?" He stares at me.

"Well it's too late for that now." Then his lipswere back onto mine and our tongues were playing once again. I slowly stuck my finger into levis small butt , slowly going in and out every time I did this he.flinched and mumbled something throug his lips that I couldn't hear. As he losses up I stared to go faster  and deeper. He let go of the back of my neck his moans got louder as I went faster and deeper . After he was loose with just one finger I slipped a another one in and that didn't stop me from trying to go as deep as my fingers would allow I started to bend and spread apart my two finger inside roof corporal, I wanted to see him cum all over my chest. I then bent both fingers towards me , he let out a laud and horny moan that could bring any man to his knees in pure naughty pleasure. He came all over my chest a few drops went onto my face. I licked them, the taste was sweet. He looked at me with cheeks as red and bright as a cherry. 

"Oi, you horny brat what the big deal with those fingers of yours!"

"You liked it right?  I mean you came all over me." He opened his mouth and blushed even harder then before. I smiled and brought his lips back onto mine. I let go of him and traveled my hand to his butt, I grabbed them so I could slowly move my way inside of him. I slowly put the tip against his hole, he pulled back suddenly which only pushed a little of me in him.

"Your too big, your not going to fit." Seeing him like this made me even more horny, and i somehow got harder.

"Sorry captain, but it's too late to stop now." I quoted. I slowly started pushing my tip inside of him, it was still to tight for me to go smoothly into but that didn't stop me. It got tighter as I got deeper so I started to slow down until all of me was in him. I looked up at him, he had a painful expression on his face, I started to pull out.

"Wait, not, so, fast, you're too big I'm not stretched yet." As I went on I made sure that I went slower, until only tip was still in him. This time I decided to push my luck and went in a little faster than last time.

"AHHh." Escaped levis lips . Once I was all in him I pulled out faster. He felt more loose now. This time I put m my hands on his hips, when I did that I trusted to him while using my hands to pull myself deeper in him. As I did this I must have hit a a good spot, ......

(I will finish story later on sorry *^*)