Chapter 2

Good spot because the sound that came out of his lips was laud and girlish. He glared at me, I started to pull out slowly a thing like I was finished levi started to lift up, I wasn't going to allow that I grabbed his hips to keep him in place and thrust into him and repeated this while holding him in place 

"Ahh, eren stop no more.. can't .. take anymore." His face was so cute as he begged me to stop, I grabbed his face and brought it a inch from mine.

"But captain, I can tell from the look on your face that you don't want me to stop." I smiled at him. I pulled him close to me, I lifted my self to my knees and rested levi on my hips. 

"Don't  move positions while you still inside of me, you stupid horny brat!"

"Oh levi, you know you getting mad at me is just going to make me want to fuck you harder. And captain don't you remember? You came onto me... not that I'm complaining. I got up on my knees and set levi's hips onto mine.  I started  to move slowly so i could find his good spot,  i wanted to cum more. I went deeper and started to grind the spot that faced me.

"AH, AH" "Eren no stop not there" i looked up at him and smiled, I pulled out and smashed myself into that very spot again.

"AAHH no eren pl..Ah" He put his hand on my shoulders in effort to stop me. I pulled out and kept thrusting and grinding into that spot, i made sure that i hit it good and hard.

" ah aha ahh" "Eren ah Eren" "Haaaaah"

" NO please stop eren im about to cummm"

"Then lets cum together I said out of breath. i thrusted into him one more time.

"ahhh" we both said as we came. we were breathing heavily. I was no longer hard but i at there still inside of levi. We sat there without talking for a bit.

"Oi, you stupid horny brat do you plan on pulling out of me any time soon?" i grabbed his butt and lifted him up to get myself out. Once i was out he stood up, and started to clean up the mess we had made while fucking. He started o dress himself and threw my clothes at me.

"start getting dressed before someone walks in and see you butt naked on our kitchen floor." I did as he said and started to get dressed, i was wondering if we would act the same tomorrow, would we have sew again? or would by some strange chance would he be nice to me? Nahh that was that least likely thing that was going to happen.... TO BE CONTINUED