23.

"Ion need no more friends so if that's really all you want, say that and stand on it.

"Where you going?"

"To the bathroom."

"I'm coming with you." Lex stood up and grabbed her purse, following Dream out of the section they were in.

They locked hands and made their way through the heavily packed club, headed straight for the bathroom that surprisingly, was empty.

More irritated than anything, Dream walked in and tossed both her purse and phone down onto the sink before looking in the mirror, letting out a breath.

"Who are those girls over there in Ja's face and why haven't you said anything?"

"Who knows." Dream rolled her eyes "He mad about the lil body shot situation from earlier, so now he tryna be funny."

"Mad for what? That man was gay as hell chile."

"I know. I didn't tell him that though."

"Why?"

"I don't know. First thing that came out of my mouth was 'it ain't that serious'. Which is why I haven't said nothing because I can guarantee his response gonna be...

"It ain't that serious." They both said in unison as Dream nodded her head. "He actually getting on my nerves though. I'm about to leave."

"Girl, if you don't go tell them bitches to move."

"Nope." Dream said, fixing her hair in the mirror. She honestly didn't have to use the bathroom at all, she just wanted Ja out of her sight. "If that's what he wanna do, let him do it."

She knew she could have chose better words when the situation happened, so entire time they were on the way from the beach club to the current club, she was thinking about how she wanted to apologize. That was until they got there and not even 30 minutes in, she noticed he had not one, but two different females in his face.

She figured he was trying to make a point but she didn't care, she was mad. Seeing other females in his face like that just wasn't sitting well with her.

"You sure you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm about to go back to the room and sleep, I'm tired anyway."

Headed back to the section to let Tae and Sean know she was leaving, she ran into D-Tap who was noticeably irritated as well.

"Why you looking like that? Whats wrong?" Dream asked.

"Maneee her drunk ass." He nodded his head in the direction of his girlfriend who was sitting on the couch behind him with her eyes closed. "I gotta take her back to the room."

Dream laughed a bit only because she seen this coming. Nene had been drinking with them all night and she didn't stop when they made it to the next club.

"I told him he don't have to take me. I can get back myself.. he can stay here with his friends."

"What I look like letting you leave outta here by yourself and you drunk asab."

"I'll take her."

"See! Dream got me, now you can lose that nasty ass attitude you got."

Tap sucked his teeth, waiving her off before turning back to Dream "you ain't gotta do that, I can take her."

"It's okay honestly. I was on my way back anyway."

"Why you leaving?"

"Umm.. I got a headache, just need to lay down." Dream said, coming up with any excuse so she wouldn't have to mention Ja.