TEASER!!!

You're freaking out, hands clasped to your face, eyes blinking rapidly to keep the tears from streaming down your face- vision blurred from the excess water.

How did it end up like this? It was supposed to be an office party, but instead- instead it turned out like a blood bath!

You pushed your back further up against the inside of the desk, tempted to move the chair closer to block you off more from the view of the person walking around, then again it would make noise, alerting the killer straight to you. The wetness of another person's blood rubbing up on your face freaked you out, the smell of iron nesuated you, stomach gurgling with bile that threatened to push its way up past your lips.

You could've sworn your heart dropped to your ass when you heard the familiar sound of their footsteps, a soft tune being whistled. A lullaby, an innocent one at that, as if the person didn't just kill a whole section of your coworkers.

Why did they leave you alive? That's what confused you, the deaths of the others- lifeless eyes staring back at you, each of them dying one by one leaving you to remain. You were so scared.

Your eyes widened more as you saw the familiar boots, caked with blood- was that a tooth sticking out from the side? A shiver ran up your spin as you screen your eyes shut pushing yourself up further against the desk, trying to keep the sob that almost ripped through your throat. You curled up as best as you could to be less noticeable. The whistling stopped, the sound of your heart beating in your ears.

Thump.... Thump.... Thump... Thump..thump.thump, thump, thump- speeding up more when you couldn't pinpoint where the person was. Thoughts began racing, a headache pushing its way back up, slamming all around in your head as you scanned the only exit from underneath the desk- should you risk it? Run as fast as you could out that little office and hide once more? Survive the night- thats what the paper said at the beginning right? It was 5:34 you had until seven to win, maybe if you found another hiding spot- no! That was dumb, maybe they didn't see you hide here? Maybe -

"Peek-a-boo."

Lets start from the beginning to get you a better understanding of what's happening, shall we?