| The Knowledge |

Sun probably sat and read the notes for hours, trying so hard to process everything he saw in that book.

The Keepers seemed deadly, a much more formidable threat than Eclipse or the Creator could ever be. 

Crystal Moon with his large knowledge on weapons and battle tactics.

Cosmic with her skill in stealth and assassination.

Strawberry Moon with her ways of manipulation towards feelings.

And BloodStorm...basically a version of BloodMoon but with more tactic.

  "And they want to kill one of these things...? I'm in for a lot..." Sun mumbled under his breath, setting the book down and leaning back in the soft chair he had found.

Even though the daycare existed in this world, it was different from his own worlds.

The daycare was a part of an underground base, built to replicate the "original" one, as they said.

There was a library down here, and that's where Sun was at the moment, in between reading the notes he'd searched for information on himself...on Moon.

And found nothing...or so he thought.

As he was about to give up, he tiredly bumped into a shelf and shifted it a little, revealing a small hole behind the wooden bookcase.

Driven to find at least something else, Sun moved the bookcase a little more and reached his hand into the hole.

And pulled out a second notebook.

Upon opening it, it's writing matched Calypso's, which Sun knew from the first notebook he'd read.

Sun's eyes scanned the pages, most of it about how this all started...until he came upon what he'd been searching for.

Him and Moon.

Sun's hands trembled and the book fell to the floor as he stood there in pure horror...

He and Moon were...