Chapter 1

Notes!!
I was severely procrastinating doing this, since I always get scared I'm bad at writing. Part 1 focuses on prior to episode 8, it kinda follows a similar structure to the show.
Each chapter is like one day, chapter 1 is mostly episode 1, chapter 6 is mostly episode 6, etc.
Nervous about posting but i've had alot of great motivation from some of my friends!
I'm only 14 so don't expect any massively great writing, especially since I've got exams and a course.
Most of the chapters are Lute's POV, the only time it's not Lute's POV is if I specify it.
Anyways, thank you for reading, and enjoy my absolute fluff-packed brain rot that is this fic!
__________________________________

This was actually going to be either the best or the worst day ever. I woke up, the light shining through the blinds as if an alarm nature crafted to ruin my day. Sir still slept, of course he was still asleep. Getting up from the bed I checked the calendar, since I seemed to be the only one that ever remembered to check for meetings, and I didn't even have to attend them.

"9:00 Meeting with Lucifer"

Fuck.

I instantly rushed to wake sir up, shaking him (rather aggressively). He slapped my hands away drowsily after a while and sat up, rubbing his eyes as if he'd been awake all night.

"The fuck- what is it?" He seemed rather annoyed, not wanting to be woken up (evidently).
"You have a meeting sir."
"Do I?-"
"Yes, and again I was the one to check."
"With who? I swear if it's that meeting with the twink's brat-"
"It's with Lucifer Morningstar's daughter."
"FUCK."

He instantly got out of bed, quickly grabbing his clothes and going to get changed. Before long he'd sprinted out, grabbing my hand and rushing out the door.

"So, where do ya wanna go for breakfast?"
"We could've just made breakfast sir."
"Yeah but what's the fun in that? I wanna hang out with you, it's so much more fun than just being inside."

I sighed. He wasn't wrong, it was pretty fun to head out with him every now and again, definitely more fun than being inside. Though training was always a better option. We headed to his favourite burger place, though I protested he didn't really care. A burger place for breakfast is absurd. He ordered his food and I only got a drink.

"You sure you don't want any food?"
"Yes I'm sure sir, burgers for breakfast isn't a breakfast, it's a dinner meal."
"Anything can be a breakfast babe."

He always called me "babe". And "danger tits" but that's beside the point. He always treated me as if we were dating, and yet he never made a singular word or even acted like he was doing it on purpose. It was weird. I don't understand why but it just was.

"You good?"

I was brought back to reality by him snapping his fingers in front of my face. Was I daydreaming? No, I'm always focused. I must've just not noticed.

"Yeah, I'm fine sir."
"You sure? You're always focused but you're like- not."
"I'm fine."
"Okay then."

We then headed towards the building where we always had the meetings. Any meetings with hell never usually took place in hell, simply a hologram so it seemed like we were there. Once we got into the room Adam shut off the lights.

"Can't wait to jumpscare 'em, this is gonna be fuckin' great."
"You're extremely immature sir."

As we waited there was some sort of.. singing? The same voice entered the building, and before long entered the room.

"Uh hello!- Is anyone.. here-"
"Sup."

She definitely got scared, she'd fallen to the ground. She quickly stood herself up, fixing her hair. She looked rather similar to Lucifer. Blonde, red eyes, the cheeks. It was evident she was Lucifer's daughter.