Route One

Libby, Kaida (Drakeon) and Aidan (Growlithe) were walking along Route 1 which was the path that led right to Viridian City. Before heading to the city, Libby wanted to catch some Pokémon. She made sure that when she reached Pewter City she would sign up for the Indigo League and challenged Brock. Kaida could easily go against his Geodude and Onix. But Libby wanted to get some water Pokémon as well, just in case.

Then they heard the sound of flapping wings and looked up to see a Pidgey landed on a tree branch. But it looked bigger to the normal ones she had seen. She took out her Rotom Phone.

[Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokémon

[Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. A Normal and Flying type. Pidgey usually doesn't like to battle, but it won't hesitate to attack if provoked. Note: This Pidgey is larger than the normal Pidgey]

"Aidan, use Flamethrower!" Libby ordered.

Aidan launched his attack towards Pidgey who was soon blasted by the attack. The Pidgey fell out of the tree and onto the ground. Libby threw a Pokéball at the Flying-type Pokémon and was sucked inside the Pokéball. It wiggled for a few seconds and then 'dinged' which meant a successful capture.

"Yes! We got a Pidgey!" Libby cheered along with Aidan and Kaida.

"Arf!" Aidan cheered.

"Okay, let's find some more Pokémon. How about we rest near the river so that we can heal our new friend and do some fishing?" Libby suggested.

"Drakeon. (Sounds like a good idea.)" Kaida agreed.

========

They arrived near a river where Libby released Pidgey who she named 'Galelina'. She used a healing potion to get rid of her paralysis and gave her an Oran berry for energy. Libby introduced herself and her Pokémon.

"How about you guys relax while I try to catch some Water Pokémon?" Libby suggested.

"Drakeon (Okay)." Kaida smiled.

"But try to be a little quiet while I fish, okay?" Libby asked.

"Pidgey. (No problem.)" Galelina assured her.

=========

And so, Libby sat beside the river with her fishing rod, waiting for a bite. A few minutes later, she got a bite. She pulled on the rod and out came a Buizel.

"A Buizel?" Libby asked, confused and took out her Rotom Phone to scan the Pokémon.