The Deal

Yoko, a 21-year-old hustling through the club, trays in hand, trying to navigate through the rowdy crowd. She's dealing with all sorts of nonsense, but she's toughing it out because she needs those tips.

Over in her VIP corner, Faye, a sophisticated 35-year-old, is sipping her drink, watching the scene unfold. She notices Yoko struggling, her discomfort evident as she fends off multiple unwanted advances from men in the crowd. Faye's curiosity is piqued as she sees Yoko's resilience.

Unable to ignore what she's witnessing, Faye decides to step in. She strides over to Yoko and throws out a casual question, "Hey, how much do you need for tonight? Is there some sort of quota you gotta hit?"

Yoko, caught off guard by Faye's unexpected question, hesitates before replying, her voice tinged with frustration, "Um, about 1 million pesos... but I doubt anyone's gonna tip that big in one night." She laughs nervously, trying to downplay the situation.

Without missing a beat, Faye surprises Yoko by asking for her bank account details. "Alright then, what's your bank account? I'll transfer the money to you." Her tone is firm, leaving no room for argument.

Yoko's overwhelmed by Faye's offer but plays it off. She reluctantly gives her bank account details as Faye requested, not expecting much. Despite her mixed emotions, she pushes through, focusing on her duties and serving the rowdy guests.

As she checks her phone later, her heart skips a beat when she sees the notification confirming the 1 million-peso transfer. Disbelief washes over her as she stares at the screen, unable to comprehend what just happened. Her hands tremble slightly as she realizes the magnitude of Faye's generosity.

Feeling grateful and curious, Yoko decides to approach Faye again. Making her way back to Faye's VIP corner, she gathers her courage, her voice slightly shaky as she says, "You... You actually did it. If you want... you can take me home?" She said it before she even think about it.

Faye's eyes widen in shock at Yoko's statement. "What?" she asks, her voice betraying her surprise and confusion.