Zaynep- life goes on

Please comment and leave feedbacks.

So what caught your attention while clicking and starting this book?

Me being back ?

Cover?

Tittle ?

ZAYNEP

I love my name , who doesn't?well I am 26 years old, I am not that tall but slim though I love that about me despite what everyone says, things have changed. I used to be fat and you can imagine what I have gone through during high school.

Well I am living with my aunt, I am chef at a small restaurant we started this year with the help of my aunt Samiha and uncle Nazir, my parents passed away , my dad had cancer and my mom passed away when she gave birth to me, imagine your mom living those nine months and then such an incident happens , won't you feel its because of you? and my friends abandoned me during some phases of my life, blessed to have my uncle and aunt who took me in since I was thrown from my previous Job , and left stranded , well I guess I was young and immature that time, I shouldn't have had such friends.

My dream is to be chef in a bigger hotel InshaAllah but for now...Waiting..and waiting but atleast I have a job and I have reached this far , I can't wait to get get such a huge offer soon, I know you must be thinking am dreaming but dreams do come true yeah? something little is better than nothing and sitting idle for years. I want to help my aunt and uncle so much that they dont feel any need to work.

As they say life goes on...

Here I thought that I would be able to move on from all those incidents, glares , which I have been receiving with in past years, I tried to ignore but it pains when you see evrything unfolding infront of your eyes and your not able to reach out, so close yet so far, what happened all of a sudden? it felt like yesterday only and now 5 years passed and I haven't met anyone , none of them tried to contact me, it hurt, but they all believed the lies and left me stranded.

I wiped the tears and stood straight, I won't give up, not after achieving my dreams, not after reaching so far, I no longer believe on any friendship and love, these are all lies, everyone is same.

"Can you forget someone despite all these years?Someone who has been so close to you but betrayed you later on?"

"Is it that easy for someone people to betray their loved ones ?"I thought it happens in drama series only?

What meets the eye isn't true, then how come none of them asked me for an explanation...

"What are you thinking about?"a voice snapped me from my thoughts and I turned towards the person who has been my support, my strength, from the day I was thrown from the Job, from the day I was left by my own people , my parents passed away some years later , that was written by Allah , one day we all have to go , but living without parents it's the most hardest part of the life, if you have parents cherish then, love them , appreciate them, after the incident, my aunt , my mom's sister has been like my spinal cord, they say mom's sister is like a mom, so I believe in it Alhamdulillah she's been supportive day and night .

"Why did this happen to me?"I know so many people going through rough and hard life , mine is nothing compared to them but still it's so painful .

"Look at me,"Aunt Samiha turned me towards her and wiped my tears, she brought me my favourite drink ,that which I can drink anytime of the day, tea, weather has been so cool here in Turkey, Alhamdulillah.

" So many years have passed and yet you are thinking about it again,"she held my hand and made me sit on the coach , she took a bottle of oil and smiled , she knew I like to apply oil on my hair at night, I smiled back and let her do what she wanted.

"Do you know I recieved a call from an unknown number yesterday?" At first I didn't want to receive it but then I did....

I immediately turned my head towards her with curiosity clearly written of on my face and she raised an eye brow , I played with my fingers nervously and closed my eyes waiting for her to say more, as there was silence, she was looking at me with a different look..

"Who was it?"a lump formed in my throat and I tried hard not to mention anyone's name but just question slipped from my mouth and I looked down recalling the events....

Note
Pray for Palestinian and other countries suffering so much , innocent kids being starved,let's pray for them always, well I am back and hope you guys
enjoy reading something different this time.