Part 1: Prologue

The flimsy wooden doors open in the dimly lit tavern, as a hooded figured dressed in a black cloak and black/brown leather clothes walked in. Multiple knives sat tightly in his belt, as did multiple pouches that carried even more knives within them. His brown dirt covered boots creaked slightly with each step. The tavern was filled with laughter and loud music, that was until everyone in the room noticed the figure walk in. No one was able to make out his face due to the cloaks hood and bandana that covered his mouth and nose, the only thing they could make out was his eyes that scanned the surrounding area.

Whispers echoed around the tavern most whispering "is that him?" or "What's he doing here?". The cloaked figure slightly chuckled to himself, it was good to know his reputation precedes him. The only way someone would know how to identify him was by the rumours, or if he's paid you an unfortunate visit, or there's always the Raven that was carved into each of his leather gloves.

There were a few that seemed ignorant to his presence in the tavern, seemingly not caring that the place had suddenly become quiet, as they continued to laugh to themselves and harass the unfortunate barmaid. The figure whispered at "Found ya" to himself as he began to approach the ignorant individuals.

Tavern owner: Hey w-we don't want any-

The figure cut him off by giving him a dismissive wave, as he continued his approach to the table. The cloaked man stop right behind a laughing bald human man who was sat with his band of fellow petty thief buddies. He cleared his throat before speaking.

Raven: Those don't belong to you.

He stated, his voice sounded like a warning, as he nodded his head slightly to the bag that sat in the middle of the table. The group of four turned their head looking at him their laughter now completely gone. The bald man, put his drink down and stood up almost towering over the cloaked figure.

Bald Thief: Oh yeah? And what the scary Raven gonna do about it?

The Raven looked him up and down before speaking calmly.

The Raven: This.

With that said the man then proceed to give the thief a swift and hard kick straight into the nuts, causing to fall to his knees in pain as he squeaked out a pained noise. Though as expected the three others instantly stood to their feet, getting up to defend their friend. Unfortunately for them the Raven was quicker as he unsheathed on of his blades and launched it into the one on the rights hand, impaling both his hand and the table causing to be stuck as let out a scream of pain. The guy on the left tried to grab the man, but his attack was simply smacked away as he was then slashed in the leg, the Raven was sure to avoid all important parts to make sure none of them would bleed to death. The guy on the left grab his now bleed leg as he cried in pain, as the final guy only just stood there with his arms raised in surrender.

Thief 3: What are you doing man do something!?

The guy holding his bleeding leg was able to get out.

Thief 4: Screw that man!

He replied before bolting out the tavern doors.

Raven: That the thing with you petty thieves you have no honour, no loyalty.

He made a tut sound, shaking his head, as grabbed the bag, slinging it over his shoulder. The man before leaving searched the pocket of the second thief and pulled out some money. He walked over the bar owner passing him the money.

Raven: Here's for all the trouble.

This that said he then walked straight out the tavern door, everyone's eyes on him leaving. Once the wooden doors shut, the tavern went back to how it was going before he entered, loud and laughter filling the air.