Chapter 1.

"You aren't alone."

Izuku put an ice pack to the side of his face. He winced slightly and shut his eyes against the cold. "You're okay, Izuku..." He whispered to himself. "You're just fine.." He tried to smile, but it hurt too much.

Someone came walking into the bathroom with Izuku. "Baby, I'm sorry.. I don't know what happened or what made me lash out like that..." Eijiro looked at him with a sorry look. Izuku took the ice off his face, revealing a long gash from his lips to his ear.

"It's fine! I know you didn't take your pills this morning," Izuku shrugged, knowing damn well Eijiro wasn't sorry, and if he was, nothing good would come of it. "I want you to try harder to make sure you take them! It will be better for you and the kids," Eijiro nodded at him and sighed. He grazed over the cut with his finger tips and started crying.

"I'm horrible.. I'm a horrible person!" He looked at Izuku with tears flooding his eyes.

"No, you aren't, honey.." Izuku tried smiling, wincing and shutting his right eye. "You didn't mean to, alright? Don't worry about it.." He whispered as he heard the baby start making little noises in the other room.
"Okay.. I love you." He said and planted a kiss on Izukus forehead.
He went and laid in bed, while Izuku went to the kitchen and turned on his phone. He clicked on Ashidos contact and sighed as it rang. It rang about three times before her cheerful voice came through the phone.

"Hey, how are you doing, Zuku?" Izuku could hear a bunch of incoherent voices in the background.

"Been better. Listen, Eijiro is going out later tonight, and judging from past experiences, he won't be back for a while. I was wondering if I could crash by your place?" He whispered as he held his phone between his shoulder and cheek.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"I'm... okay. I just can't handle him anymore."

"Who, Kiri?"

"Who else would I be talking about?" Izuku said with an eye roll.

He heard footsteps come from the hallway along with the quiet babbling of the baby. "Oh, uh.. hey honey! I thought you were asleep!" Eijiro looked at him with a glare.

"So you talk shit about me with your friends!? Are you serious," he stared him dead in the eyes. "I do all this shit, I go to work, pay the bills, what else do I have to do!? Stay home and do the woman's job while she goes to work!?"

Izuku immediately broke down in tears. "ALRIGHT, FINE! YOU WORK CONSTANTLY, NEVER GETTING A BREAK!" He yelled.

"I do!"

"The only time you work is on Mondays and Wednesdays at the studio! I have to consistently think about what I am going to do for my next song, do all the music practically by myself, and get it published!"

"WHO'S FAULT IS THAT, BITCH!?"

"DONT CALL ME A BITCH! IT ISN'T FAIR!" Izuku sobbed.

"WHAT ISN'T FAIR IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!"

"HOW I TREAT YOU!?" The baby began to cry and slap on Eijiro's chest. "LOOK AT MY FACE! YOU DID THAT! YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE!" Izuku heard the muffled sounds of a car door slam on the other end of the phone. Eijiro practically dropped the baby and took a large step towards Izuku. He smacked Izuku across the face, the first point of contact being on the gash. Izuku screamed and cried harder. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!" Izuku hunched over and coughed violently.

"You thing repeating 'I hate you' over and over again will do anything!?" Eijiro laughed maniacally and grabbed Izukus shoulder, forcing him to stand up straight before punching him straight in the nose. Izuku yelled yet again, holding his nose with both hands. Blood dripped down into his hands and on his shirt.

Eijiro continued to kick and punch him, knocking him to the ground and accidentally hitting his head against the kitchen counter, knocking him out.

"Shit..!" Eijiro muttered under his breath and started inspecting the back of Izuku's head. He was now bleeding out from two spots and he didn't know what to do.

He did the only thing he knew what to do. He left Izuku and the kids alone.

When izuku finally woke up, his head was throbbing and he felt sticky everywhere. He blinked the blur from his eyes and looked down, his eyes widening when he saw the blood that covered his shirt and hands. He grabbed the edge of the counter and pulled himself up. He heard muffled yelling and saw his phone.

"Izuku? Izuku, honey, are you up!?"

"Ah.. Ashido..?" He muttered as he shakily held the phone up to his ear.

"Oh my, God! Are you okay!? We are on our way. We are about 20 minutes away!"

"Oh... okay.." He set the phone back down and stumbled down the hall and into his bedroom, where he saw his two children watching a movie.

"Hey, guys.." He mumbled and stumbled into the bathroom. He began running some warm water. He splashed his face and washed all of the blood off, then washed his hands.

He glanced in the mirror and sighed, opening the cabinet, grabbing a bandage and wrapping it around his head.

Once that was done he went back into his bedroom and laid beside the kids, smiling slightly when the baby got excited and jumped towards him.

"Hey, Axil, honey?" He mumbled. "How a out you go pack a bag. Grab some clothes, a couple toys, and your toothbrush," he shut his eyes and sighed.

"Okay, mommy!" He planted a kiss and Izukus cheek and jumped off the bed, then ran to his room. Before izuku new it, he fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku opened his eyes slowly while being shook awake. His son smiled and kissed his cheek. "Mommy, Auntie Ash is here! She brought her friends too!"

"Wait, wait what?" He sat up and looked around, sighing and pushing himself up. He walked unto the hallway, his eyes widening when he saw a tall blonde standing at the end of the hall, grinning at whatever was going on in the living room.

"Ashido, why-" Izuku coughed and sighed. The blonde looked at him and stepped aside. He nodded to acknowledge he was appreciative and continued to walk into the living room. The baby gasped and ran towards him with a big smile.

"Izuku! How are you feeling?" Ashido said as she stood up from the floor and walked towards him. She held her hands out and took his in hers.

"I, I don't really... I don't know. Shit?" He mumbled. He knew he felt worse than shit. His head was pounding, he could barely breath through his nose without pain, and he mentally felt awful.

"Listen, we already called the cops. They have Kiri in jail right now. The court date is sometime soon... the chances of him going to prison, though, are very high..." She muttered just loud enough for Izuku to hear.

"Oh..." Izuku said as he went to sit down on the couch. "I.. I know I just woke up, but I think im going to head back to bed.. send the kids with me when they get tired, kay?" He mumbled to her. He stood back up and hugged her tightly.

"Okay. Remember, Izuku, You aren't alone."