Chapter 16

I pull up to the arena, park into a close spot to the doors, grab my bags and head inside showing my badge to security. I meet up with Hook, hugging him "you got this tonight, kick Chris's ass for me" Tyler releases the hug, he tells me he will and I head into Catering where I find Strickland. I run up to him and hug him, "you are going to beat Samoa Joe, you got this I'm proud of you" I say, "thank you, you'll do great against Willow" Swerve says "I hope so, Mercedes is injured so I have to wait till Double or nothing if I get to that" I say, "you'll get to Double or Nothing promise" Swerve kisses me on my head, "thank you for believing in me" I say with a smile, we hug before I head to my locker room. Swerve Strickland, my friend since he was in NXT, I love him. He is a great person to be around.

As I am talking to The House of Black, a camera pops up and I push it away and slam the door. And it fades back to the action. I throw off my clothes, underneath my gear, I fix my hair real quick and grab my title, I head to Gorilla and put my ankle length jacket on similar to, which says Karma's is a BITCH, & I'm her on the back. I wrap my title around my waist. I hug Willow, "good luck sweet" I say.

Willow's music hits and walks out, so hyped. I pull my hood up ready for my entrance. I take a deep breath. "Big match today" Tony says, I nod as I hop around getting hype. My song hits and I walk out, I turn around and show the words, "I ain't playing games tonight" I push the camera away as I just walk towards the ring not fazed just determined. I unzip my jacket and walk further to the ring, up the stairs, and towards the ropes. I hop on and raise my hands out. This is my time and I'm ready for it. My title gets raised up above Aubrey's head, the bell rings. And I reach out my head in the middle of the ring, Willow looks at me and reaches out and I slap her, before putting her in a headlock takeover. "If you want that from me, you can't be the nice girl" I say as I get up and help her up by her hair. We get into a grapple, Willow pushes me to the turnbuckle, she lets go of me before chopping me. I hold my chest, "shit" I mutter, I throw shots at her, I chop her out of the corner before she hits me with a spinebuster. A 1,2, I kick out, fuck, I roll out of the ring trying to recoup. Fuck, I shake my head, trying to think straight. I roll back into the ring, we get into another grapple.

Willow hits me with a Babe with the Bomb. and a 1,2,3. I'm dead, I lost the title and dad is nowhere to be. As Willow is celebrating, I crawl to the corner. I have my hands in my face, I brush my hair away, fuck, I lost. I look over to her. I get up and turn her around with a The End, I look at her, I bend down and beat her ass, when I feel arms wrap around me, I turn around and it's Daniel Garcia. I try to get at her again but Daniel holds on to me. He lifts my head up and kisses me, "she's not worth it," Daniel says. As we start heading out, I run back to her and beat her down. I lift her up with the impressive power, and hit her with a GTH. "Fuck you, I will get my revenge." I say as I jump out of the ring and head out.

Dad and I head to the ring, Let's go dad, I clap but I have an Ace up my sleeve, dad has always thought that I was this helpless little thing since day one, so it hurt me when he chose Willow over me his daughter, his flesh and blood, I'm out for revenge now. I think for a while. I step into the ring facing House of Black and I sit down Malakai's style. While I smile, I get up, hug dad and I head outside the ring.

As the match continues, I cheer on my side while I occasionally walk around trying to hype up dad and the others.

As I try to get Eddie and Mark, Malakai turns around and blows mist in the eyes of my dads. He hits dad with the End and pins him 1,2,3. The bell rings and the winners The House of Black, I smile, before turning back to the concerned daughter. I slide into the ring with water and a towel. As I help dad with his wounds, I look at Malakai, Brody and Buddy before shooting them a smile and a wink. I look back at dad as I keep on my concerned daughter gig.

I lost my title and dad is worried about his own thing. I head out and to Daniel "thank you for everything Garcia" I say.

Last match, Swerve is giving Samoa everything he got. I am hyped in Gorilla, and a 1,2,3. Hell yeah Swerve is the new champion, I jump up and down, I look at Tony asking him if I could go out and celebrate with Swerve, "one might Tony" Tony says, a few minutes run by and he lets me head out, I out and down to ringside. I run over to him and I hug him, he lifts me up. Swerve lifts his title up and I put him on his chest, Me and Prince Nana just dance out. "I'm so proud of you," I hug him once more. I'm so proud of this man.