No way my dream!

"Death is something I expected to happen to me(dude we

 all die) I guess I'm just a regular dude dying...but how

 am I still alive!?" Said long dong as he wakes up on a unfamiliar bed and in an unfamiliar room.

"....did I get reincarnated?... I really did! Do I get a harem and a cheat skill?? Or a system?" As long dong was saying this a red panel appeared in-front of him as he stared at it a deep voice came out of nowhere

=====================================

You bastard!? Why meeeee I just Wanted to spend my days watching Anime....you insane bastard *cough*Hello! I'm your brand new horror system!

===================================

"....yes! I got a system... But horror system? Is that were I have to scare people to get points or something?" As long dong said that he heard a deep voice inside his head. 

(Kinda) " aaahhh!" (Chill dude) "is that you system?"  (yes I decided to just speak through your mind since it's easier) "....ok? So what are the functions of the system!" 

=====================================

Store

Points

Missions

Population

=====================================

"I get the others but population?" the system responds coldly (Yes host as this system is for you to create worlds for others to be in and feel the true meaning of terror in your new world...and like the population says you can put living things in these new worlds)

"Cool! But wait can I put humans from this world into those worlds?" As he said this the system responds (Yes but you can't reveal yourself as the one who put them there) 

"Ok! Can I starts now?..wait what world am I in?"  The system responds with a ice cold mechanical voice (host you are in the world known as *sunshine* as the name suggests everyone in this world is happy and don't have emotions like sadness and anger since all of them are happy so your mission is to destroy this world and show them true terror..or you can become a nice guy and do nothing but if you choose this path there's punishments so I advise you to choose the first path) 

"Ok? But why do I have to destroy this world?" The system panel turns blue in color. (Host this world has too many regressors And reincarnators as well transmigrators

______________________________________

Dang I'm out of ideas jk tel me if I should continue           ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ