Yandere! Yelan x Housewife Reader

Scenario:You are Yelan's wife who she had kidnapped you and force you to marry to her. You try to escape.
________________________________________

You are currently at your room, well, not your room, its you and Yelan's share bedroom. Ever since you had married to her, she only let you sleep with her. Of course why not? Its completly normal for a married couple to sleep together right?

You have only one job, that is to clean the house, and cook. Very simple right? And you need to greet her everytime she comes home too. But for you, well, its a bit boring. Think about it, everyday you have to stay in your house, never allowed to go out(unless she's with you, she set the rule yeah), do the housework again, again and again.

You never agree to marry to her, you only see her as your friend, but unlucky for you your friend has different opinion. She think you are perfect, perfect to be her wife. She would spoiled you with affection. And of course, anything you need or you like, book, its right in front of you.

And now, you are ready to leave this house forever. Where would you go? Maybe Monstadt, or Sumeru, or Fontaine. Whatever you like, you just wants to leave this house.

"And where do you think you're going darling?"

You freeze, when did she-isn't she suppose to be at work??

"Darling, you forget, I have eyes everywhere to spy on you. Every movement of yours is under my watch. So my dear, why don't we go back and talk about your escape plan Hmm?" Yelan says, she still has that predator smile on her face. What can you do? So you just nod and follow her back to your house

"........ I expect more from you darling. After all I've done, you try to escape from me? " Yelan turns to you, her expression darken a bit.

"See that ring on your finger? Remember that you're always will be mine, no matter what my dear. So even if you run away, I wont be afraid"

"After all, all the Tevyat will know you're my wife"

________________________________________

Pov:I have exam in two weeks later.