Zan's too smart OR Zan can see right through Mozu

CHECK WARNINGS FROM PREVIOUS 2 CHAPTERS

Zan took five steps forward slowly. Mozu stumbled to follow; he had lost a lot of blood. One or two step he could have manadged, but five?

Zan sighed as he picked Mozu up swiftly. Mozu looked up at Zan, startled. "You– Do I weigh anything t-to you..?" Mozu asked.

Zan laughed. "I think you forgot I go to the gym and play basketball religiously, haha!"

Mozu smiled softly as he layed his head on Zans shoulder, being cautious of his wound. He wrapped his arms around Zans neck, and his legs around his waist; partially because he was scared to fall, partially because he need comfort.

Zan walked through the hall and set Mozu on one of the stools by the kitchen table. He then walked back through the hall and into Mozu's room. After a minute or two he came out looking anxious.

"Where are all your bandages? Your first aid kit is empty.." He questioned, walking back to Mozu. He lifted Mozu's face to inspect the wound again; every time he looked at it it looked worse.

"I used 'em all. I was gonna get some today, but uh.. This happened, so." Mozu announced, pointing to the wound. Zan looked away for a moment.

"You should at least have normal bandages, shouldn't you? You usually wear bandades n' stuff like that.." Zan questioned, looking back at Mozu.

Mozu crossed his arms and kicked his feet slowly; something he did when he was anxious. "Mo...?" Zan questioned, feeling suspicious.

Mozu looked down then at te ceiling. "I dunno... Guess I just didn't stock up?" Mozu practically questioned. Something was up, and Zan had a hunch about what it could be.

Word count; 288

EESHHHHH

next chap is a bit.... YK????

BHVGCFYXBH

(me who loves angst but also just wants to see the gays be gay)