OWNED BY HIM, UPDATES

GUYS FIRST ALL PLEASE...... PLEASEEEEE READ ALL THE THINGS I WROTE BELOW.

BECAUSE YOU GUY'S DON'T EVEN READ THINGS PROPERLY AND THEN YOU'LL QUESTION ME SO MANY IRRITATING QUESTIONS WHICH I ALREADY CLEARED.

SEE, I'm not in a chit chat mood so please co-operate.....

Okay, so I'm gonna continue this book  "OWNED BY HIM" on wattpad but not in this particular I'd, because if I did this, there's high chance wattpad will remove my whole fucking I'd.

So my new id is anshiik2
And there I'll upload all the chapters of OWNED, also the smut part will not there....... Actually it's funny to say that smut will not there because I didn't even wrote the smut!

Well, smut will be on "Scroll stack"
And all the munchkins, scroll stack is a website for sakeeeeee!!!!! Stop searching it on play store.

Follow me on scroll stack and it's FREE, NOT PAID
You just need to follow me and nothing.

Visit google and search scroll stack, click on the website, login and search my id anshiik1

I'M GOING TO PUBLISH ON SCROLL STACK DAILY.

And if you really wanna support me and you are my honest readers, please add my book on your reading list.
Not this one, but the one that I'm going to write from my new id.

Please follow my second acc anshiik2 and add the book I'm going to publish.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT GUY'S.
I WAS SO SURE THAT TILL THE NEXT MONTH MY BOOK WILL ALMOST HIT 1MILLION BECAUSE THE VIEWS WERE ON FIRE.....

BUT THIS FUCKING APP RUINED EVERYTHING

I wish I could burn these fucking basterds