CHAPTER 2! she didn't really want to act like the nicest person ever

FUCK IT I LOVE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY STOOD OVER TENYA!

the blue haired boy pressed his earpiece, and the red haired girl did the same.

"bakugo! come in! give me a status report. where are you?" tenya spoke.

"you're gonna make us lose." cherry complained.

"just shut up and defend the weapon. i've got more important things to worry about." katsuki replied, and then ended contact.

"are you forgetting what our mission is? hello?" tenya huffed. "he hung up on me! this isn't the time for radio silence. we're supposed to be partners. argh!"

katsuki was so stupid. he was too narcissistic. he needed to learn to shove away his pride, because it'd be his downfall one day.

"he's so annoying. we don't even have enough time for this!" cherry crossed her arms. "should we go get him ourselves? but we can't leave the weapon!"

"it wouldn't be smart, but there is two of us. one of us could go try to search for him and get him to communicate." tenya tried to contact the blond again.

"he wouldn't listen to me, it'd have to be you."

"he wouldn't listen to anyone. bakugo definitely has a villainous side, and that's exactly what we need to succeed in this mission. we need to temporarily devote ourselves to criminal intent."

"yeah, temporarily."

"i won't fail this trial and risk bringing shame down on the iida family name. that means i must now embrace evil to become a hero! behold! i am the personification of villainy!"

cherry couldn't help herself but laugh as tenya cackled. a giggle erupted from behind a wall.

"hm? uraraka, is that you? i knew you would come here alone the instant that bakugo ran off by himself and engaged with midoriya. your quirk allows you to float anything that you touch, but i've prepared for that. by hiding every object in this room so you have nothing to use against me, do‐gooder! my dastardly tricks have rendered you helpless! you've blundered, hero!" tenya continued his evil laughter.

"i think she gets it." cherry nodded her head.

the floor trembled beneath them, almost launching the three students to the side of the building.

cherry was quick to stabilize herself, and make sure her partner was alright.

"bakugo. answer me! what is going on down there? did you cause that blast?" tenya pressed his earpiece.

"now's my chance! if i can claim the weapon, that means we win!" ochaco whispered into her own earpiece.

she pressed her hands together, and launched herself into the air. she floated towards the weapon.