CHAPTER 3! katsuki hated how much she got on his nerves

FUCK IT I LOVE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY TRIED TO STAY AWAKE!

"today's training will be a little different. you'll have three instructors. me, all might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." aizawa explained, instructing all of his students at once.

"sir! what kinda training is this?" sero raised his hand.

"rescue. you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." aizawa answered.

"natural disasters?" cherry repeated. "is my costume suited for that?"

"i think you look great." denki grinned, turning to face her.

"you need to keep things to yourself." mina recommended, and looked over at her friend. "anyways, it sounds like we're gonna do real hero stuff!"

"this is what separates the men from the boys. i'm shakin' with excitement." kirishima grinned, holding his fists up.

"finally, i'll get to show off how good i am in water. ribbit." tsu grinned.

"guys, i'm not finished yet." aizawa spoke, his tone remaining quiet. "what you wear in this exercise is up to you. i know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. this special training's at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. that's all. start getting ready."

all of the students nodded their heads, while cherry leaned into mina, lowering her voice.

"is it wrong that i have a crush on him?" the red haired girl questioned.

"definitely not." mina giggled. "just hope he doesn't distract you during training."

"i was joking!"

"sure you were."

all of the students opted to dress into their hero costumes.

cherry seemed to bask in the warmth of it all for a quick second. she was a hero. she would really become a hero. it must've been a miracle.

that was the last time she'd feel that way.

the class met up outside the school, in front of a parked bus. cherry left her friends side, for a moment, after eyeing todoroki for a little too long.

"can i sit?" cherry questioned, motioning to the space beside him.

"wouldn't kill you." todoroki nodded, looking down at his hands.

"cool weather, right?"

"it's fine."

"you're so beautiful."

"what?"

"huh?"

todoroki's expression remained still.