logistics of what Im adding

MYTHCORP
Mythcorp is esentialy a superhuman development and training facility.  I've always wanted to integrate something similar to this so I'll do it here.  This is what helps Wu make "the hybrid" also known as Katelyn.  To the public it seems like they are similar to any other genetics lab.  However they help handle crime and fight against their rival, Mantacorp.  They do this through a force thst they have trained and gifted with certain inhuman abilities similar to how they made Katelyn.  Esentialy they make what we would refer to as "superheroes"

MANTACORP
Mantacorp is still the same woth one thing added.  They want to use the abilities that Mythcorp is able to harness for different uses.  You know typical bad people stuff especially with what they did with Katelyn.  So they also want their spies to investigate this stuff as they know the Jurasic team received help from Mythcorp.

MY OC (KATELYN)
Officially Katelyn is referred to as "the hybrid" on documents and fancy stuff like that.  This is an oc thst I thought of and thought that it could happen within this universe if I tweaked some things.  More will be said about her in the bio that I will be making next

(I think I might have Brooklyn be looking into Mythcorp because it seems like something she would do but I don't know.  If you are reading this please let me know what you think.)

Some of this stuff might change if I find a way to make it fit in the world better.

Bye