Death 132: Beginning

Sound of train can be heard

Fate, you must've heard this word in your life quite some times. There are two types of people, the ones who accepts their fate and the ones who changes their fate.

I come in the category of the people who wants to change their fate. I don't want to accept fate. I don't want to lose to fate. But the other one in this body is my exact opposite. Doppio,My dear doppio, why do you accept fate so easily? why? Are you fine with losing to fate? Doppio, You're the one who holds me back. Because of you, That newbie, Giorno defeated me. In the end, You got to die peacefully meanwhile I'm suffering everyday. Am I really not capable of changing this fate of mine? Will I be dying forever in different ways until the end of time? Th-that's too cruel.

An explosion occurs at the train in which diavolo was traveling.

End of Death 131

Another Death? -sigh-  well this one lasted longer. Atleast I can enjoy living a bit before another death befalls me.

Inside a pinkish-purple dimension

I hope this death will be less painful.

Enter world of Attack on titan
time: before the attack in marleyan empire when eren was talking with Reiner.

This world seems quite under developed. So how I'll be dying now? Too much smoke went inside my lungs and I die? or A building falls on me? maybe a painless one where a bullet goes right through my brain?

Suddenly he sees a sudden huge yellow lightning.

3rd person perspective

"What the fuck?" Diavolo said aloud.

'There's no way any storm is incoming' Diavolo thought. 'So why all of a sudden that huge lightning occurred?'

Suddenly, A huge humanoid stands a bit far away from diavolo.

"W-What is that?" Diavolo said aloud in fear. "is this my death? Isn't that a bit too quick? I haven't even breathed a 100 times in this world. Will that thing stomp me over? N-No I won't let it happen this quickly. But this might be painless? NoNoNo I just died a few minutes ago. I won't die this quickly."

The pink haired Devil started running to the opposite direction of the huge humanoid in fear of dying.

Suddenly, he saw something. He saw upcoming future from his ability called epitaph. He saw an even more bigger humanoid without any skin explode as many people dies including him. This was an upcoming future.

"I, Diavolo, will conquer fate." He yelled as many people looked at him strangely not knowing about what is going to happen soon.

"KING CRIMSON!!!" Diavolo summoned his stand.

'It will happen in 7 seconds... and the blast will last for 11 seconds. I need to shield myself in some way at the last second.' Diavolo thought as he started counting. 

'7'
'6'
'5'
'4'
'3'
'2'
'1'

-time erased 10 seconds-

during time erasure

Diavolo starts running away from the huge humanoid made of muscles exploding. After another 7 seconds end he positions himself behind many people making them his meat shield.