112- Hybrid

The hybrid was sleeping peacfully. Her body curled up on a big dotted pillow, big enough for her to fit into. Her furry ears laying flat against her head, perfect silky hair, slightly snoring as her chest—back moved up and down, inhaling and exhaling in a slow movement.

It was such a peaceful sight for Kim Taeyeon to wake up to everyday.

Too peaceful.

Smirking a bit, the older girl approached the sleeping cat tiptoeing. She slowly bent down to take a closer look at the other girl's features, and God how gorgeous she is.

Her eyes focused on the plump pink lips and how good would they feel wrapped around her cock. She gulped at the sudden thought, her friend was rising from it's sleep unlike her pet.

The black haired beauty ran quietly to the bathroom as she had no heart to wake the kitty up, as soon as she reached for the knob her other hand was already unzipping her pants, letting them pool at her legs after making sure the door was locked.

She sighed leaning her head on the door behind her letting her hands slip inside her Calvin Clein boxers, gently caressing the huge member.

Her thumb rubbed on the slit, her other hand playing with the balls as she started to stroke the hard cock up and down slowly, yet she couldn't stop her mind from picturing Tiffany giving her a handjob.

Tiffany this, Tiffany that, it was always about Tiffany. Her obedient, perfect, gorgeous pet. She had already reminded herself to not be too attracted to the hybrid, but she's too much to handle with all honesty.

She let her boxers fall down setting her member free, her hand was stroking the shaft in a fast pace as she was groaning loudly from the pleasure.

She bit her lips at the familiar feeling of her balls tightening, whispering things such as.. "T-Tiffany-ah! I-I'm gonna.. aaaah! c-cum~!"

Thick stripes of white liquid were released in the air landing on the white floor, next to the pants and boxers pooling at the short legs of none other than Kim Taeyeon who was currently whispering Tiffany's name through gritted teeth, afraid if she groans too loud and wakes the other girl up. But it was late, too late actually.

"Taetae? Are you alright? I heard weird sounds.."

Her face was pale, how is she going to explain? "Y-Yeah I'm pretty fine Fany-ah! I'm sorry if I woke you up, go back to sleep.." She tried to sound as calm as possible, while cleaning up the mess she made.

"I'm not going back to sleep, I need the bathroom tho"

Taeyeon opened the door flashing an apologetic smile, only to be met by the sight of a pouting kitty. Cute.

"You can go in Tippany.. I'm finished"

The younger eyesmiled at her owner before walking past her inside. Taeyeon couldn't help but to look at her backview, her see-through shirt giving her a hint on the color of Tiffany's bra—black.

And that was it, Taeyeon couldn't help it anymore. Tiffany Hwang was indeed too much to handle.

She immediately opened the door witnessing an almost naked Tiffany about to get in the bathtub. The surprised—almost shocked expression that displayed all over Tiffany's face after Taeyeon pulled her in a sudden rough kiss was amusing, atleast for her horny owner.

The latter pulled her pet by her waist, the cat's arms resting on the chest of the older woman as she didn't even dare to pull away or stop her owner.

Taeyeon was biting Tiffany's lower lip, eyes tightly shut, eyebrows furrowed. Tiffany closed her eyes as well, pressing her thighs together upon sensing a throb in her center.