Chapter - 5

"This whole draft is a mess, Advik. Are you seriously working on the Mr. Sinha project, or is it a joke for you?" Abhisekh banged the desk hard and stood up from his chair, glaring at his younger brother.

He was feeling helpless inside. The boy in front of him was his precious younger brother, for whom he can destroy anything and anyone, but right now, for some reason, anger was bubbling up inside him for Advik.

"Bha.."

"Don't you dare play your younger brother card right now. You calling me Bhai won't forge this dam draft exactly; I want it. Do you understand?"

The anger was continuously bubbling up, and the air of this fire was his annoyance upon himself. That is what the fuck is wrong with him. He doesn't understand the reason for his anger. But somewhere deep inside, he knew the reason. But he just didn't want to accept it.

"Yes sir. I will complete it as per your expectations. Advik bowed a little, took the file that was thrown on the table, and left the room. Abhisekh knew he was hurt, but he never ran after him. He sat in his chair and closed his eyes.

.

" Bhaiiiiiiii....." Advik ran inside his room with both his hands clutched tight.

"What is it, Adi?" Abhisekh asked, not taking his eye off the book of finance that he borrowed from his father. He was just fifteen, but money and deals were something that attracted him, like the fire that attracts a fly.

"Leave this boring book down and come with me to the garden. Manisha and Aarti are busy with their stupid doll game, and they are making me get married with their doll. I don't want that." He said this and sat on the bed with arms crossed, and some brown soil fell on the bed from his clutches.

Abhisekh noticed the dirt on his bed. He kept the book down, dusted off the dirt, and asked his younger brother with arms crossed and eyebrows up.

"What is in your hand?" The whole angry aura of Advik just vanished, and he put both his hands between his thighs as if hiding them and looked at his lap.

"Nothing." He whispered softly, but Abhisekh knew it was one of his tricks. Advik was the biggest prankster on their team. And his pranks are the worst, especially for the girls.

"Adi, show your hands." Abhisekh used his older brother's strict tone. Which made Advik reluctant and finally opened his clutched hands. There were earthworms wiggling freely as if trying to get out of his clutch.

"What does this mean?" Abhisekh knew this was going to be used by him to scare Manisha and Aarti.

"Nothing" Advik said, shooting out of bed and looking into his brother's eye with lots of bravery, which he had hardly collected.

"Leave them in the garden right now, and then leave the girls alone."

"But they are not leaving me alone." Advik again shouted as if Abhsiekh had done him wrong. Abhisekh turned his back to his brother and moved towards his book.

"You don't want to play with us?" Aarti shouted from the door of the room with arms crossed and eyes glaring at her brothers. 

"Shit" Abhsiekh closed his eyes because right now he seriously can't handle his siblings fighting.  He turned around and freeze in his spot. 

A girl, even shorter than his sister, was pecking at them from the door frame. And he knew who exactly she was.

"I don't want to get married to your doll." Advik shouted at them. Manisha took a step back as she got frightened, but mustering up some courage, she came forward beside Aarti and held her hand. Aarti tightened their hold, and they both were now looking at Advik.