𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🔍 ꒱

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🔍 ꒱

Daphne's  cries echoed through the vast chambers of the Wow-O Toy Factory as the Luna Ghost swooped and soared, carrying her under his arm. Her voice carried a mix of frustration and urgency as she pleaded for her friends to come to her aid.

"Let go of me! Okay, now I really have a wedgie. Guys! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keeps grabbing... Please!" Her words trailed off as the Luna Ghost continued his erratic flight, the clatter of machinery and eerie echoes adding to the tension of the moment.

Velma's voice crackled through the walkie-talkie as she called out to Fred, her eyes fixed on the Luna Ghost as he circled the area.

"Jinkies! Fred. Come in, Fred. Milo. Fred! Milo! Can you two hear me?" Velma's tone was urgent, her grip tightening on the device as she awaited Fred and Milo's response.

 With each passing moment, the tension in the air seemed to thicken, the Luna Ghost's presence casting a shadow over the metal platform where Velma and Esther stood.

As they waited for Fred's reply, Velma couldn't shake the feeling of unease that hung in the air. 

Fred swung a hoes casually, a nonchalant grin on his face as he heard Velma's voice crackle through his headset.

"Fredster here, Velms," he replied smoothly, his attention briefly diverted to his reflection in the nearby mirror. 

With a quick adjustment to his hair, he refocused on Velma's instructions.

"Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again. That's okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne... Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel..." Velma's voice conveyed a mixture of determination and strategy, and Fred nodded in understanding.

"You'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor," Fred affirmed, his eyes glancing over at his girlfriend, Milo. Who stood nearby, ready to assist in their plan.

As the Luna Ghost's menacing laughter filled the air, Velma and Esther quickly took cover, Esther grabbing Velma's walkie-talkie to ensure their communication remained intact.

"Just remember the plan," Esther reminded Velma over the walkie-talkie, their voice steady despite the looming danger.

Meanwhile, Scooby and Shaggy found themselves in a precarious situation, trapped in a barrel with the Luna Ghost lurking nearby. 

Shaggy attempted to calm Scooby's nerves, but their moment of respite was short-lived as the Luna Ghost ignited the barrel, sending Scooby into a frenzy of panic.