Part 1

"Great job yn." My officer said, "thanks." I said, "you weren't bad." Tim said, "thank you." I said. "But you also weren't good." He added, I rolled my eyes. Tim is my instructor, he is always in a bad mood and acts like I'm just bothering him. He is mean to everyone expect his wife. But his wife is dealing with drugs and doesn't want to see him so he kind of isn't married at the same time. She doesn't want this marriage going but he does, because she is everything to him. So yes he's acting cold but has a warm side. "YN TIM!" Someone yelled, we looked at her, "there is an emergency, Thomas and ally are already there but they need help. Me and Tim nodded, she told us which street and we ran to the car. Tim was driving.

We arrived. "Okay hide, we don't know who's in there. I nodded, we both took our guns out stepped out the car. And slowly ran inside. I looked at the ground. A dead person laying there, his neck cut in half. I closed my eyes and walked past it. My heart raising. "Son of a bitch." Tim mumbled when he saw the person too. Blood on the walls. I walked into another room, ally laying there, he got shoot. "Shit." I said as I ran over to him. Tim was standing behind me while I asked ally what happened. "They're fucking brutal. Killed 13 people. Are 6 men." She said, "hold on ally your good." I said, holding her wound so it stops bleeding so much. It looked brutal, her neck was cut. She coughed blood. "Stay with me." I said, Tim did called an emergency. Then allys hand fell to the ground. "She's dead.." I whispered, tears in my eyes. "Cmon yn we need to kill those guys." He said, I looked at my hands, covered in blood. He pulled me up, I took my gun and we kept looking for those guys. We heard shoots. There was Thomas, Tim was looking out for the guy who was shooting and he found him and bang, shot him right in the head. I wasn't concentrated enough, all I had in my head was ally. My closest friend at work. I ran up the stairs. "Yn stop." Tim said, "I'm gonna kill those bastards, I said. I shot two people, was fighting three. Then I opened the room, there was a man, he smiled at me. "You're kind of covered in blood." He said. "No shit." I answered. "What did you said to me?" He asked, "no shit you motherfucker." I repeated. He came closer, I wanted to shoot but my gun was empty. "FUCK." I yelled, he kicked my feet's so I fell, then he was holding me down, holding a gun to my head. I was breathing heavy. "You're coming with me. I'm not gonna kill your last little friends down there if you keep your mouth shut." He said, tears formed in my eyes. "Did you understand me?" He asked, I nodded. Then he pulled me up by my hair. Taped my mouth and arms. And went out through the second door. Tim and Thomas didn't even noticed. I tried to keep quit, because.. when he pulled my down I looked at his jacket. He's a mafia.

Now I was sitting in his car. He was with me. In the back. He was just staring at me. I was staring at a seat. Tears in my eyes. Blood in my face, clothes and hands. Allys death and all the dead body's repeating in my head. I flinched when I saw his hand near my face, he got the tape off my mouth and then looked at me. "What's your name." He asked, I didn't even looked at him. "If I ask you something, then I deserve an answer got it?" He said, I looked at him. My whole body shaking. "Yn." I said, "Yn, interesting." He said, "I'm four." He said, I looked into his brown eyes. "Like the number?" I asked, "exactly like the number." He answered. "What happened, 1,2,3 were taken?" I asked, "the first lesson you learn from me if you wanna survive here is keep your mouth shut." He said, his voice raspy. Then I looked away.

We arrived, he had a big house. A villa fair to say. I walked after him? Security guards behind me. "I'm gonna show you your room." He said, so he's really keeping me here? Like I'm? I'm kidnapped by a mafia? "I'm gonna show you, your room. It's next to mine." He said, I followed him. He brought me into a big room. A double bed, window was big and it was a beautiful sign to a beach. It had a big closet. Next to the room there was a bathroom. It was really beautiful. But I'm still kidnapped so.. "you can go and shower. If you need clothes then go and ask zendaya. She has some and she's as tall as you, has the same body, maybe you're a bit thinner but that doesn't matter." He said, I looked at him. "Zendaya isn't home yet. But I can borrow you some stuff because you really need to go to the shower cause you're smelling like a dead body." He said, then he went into a diffrent room and came back with clothes he threw at me. "Now go." He said, so I went to the bathroom. I was showering, my arm was hurting as fuck, I looked at it and I had a big scratch there. It was deep.

I was now in the clothes that he gave me. It was some joggers and an oversized shirt, what was smelling like a man's perfume. Probably his. I also got warm socks. I walked through the room. Looking at everything. Then I went into his room. He wasn't in there. So I walked through his room. On the night table I could see sleeping pills, I picked them up, then he went inside, I hid the pills behind my back. "What are you doing here." He asked as he came closer. He was so so close, looking into my eyes, my heart was racing. He aggressively took my arms and saw what I was holding. He took it away from me and put it into his night table. "What the fuck are you doing here hm." He asked, tears filling in my eyes again. I was traumatized by my dad. I couldn't handle it when people were shouting at me. "Sorry." I said as I closed my eyes. I wanted to go to my room as he held my arm. I looked at him. "You're hurt." He said, "that's fine." I mumbled as I let go of his grip and went to my room. I sat down in the bed. Looking at the night table, the only thing laying there was my completely broken phone. I didn't knew what to do with myself anymore. I'm a 20 years old woman who wanted to life a normal life after all the abusive things in her childhood. But not even that I can do. Then he came in after some mins, having something in his hands. He closed the door. He sat down next to me. He brought disinfectant and a bandage. "Show me your arm." He said, "no." I said, he wanted to turn me himself but I slapped his hand away, "don't fucking touch me." I said, "okay, then get infected and fucking die, I don't fucking care you're useless anyway." He said, then he wanted to go out but a girl was standing there that pushed him back in. She closed the door and locked it. Not letting four out. "Hey I'm zendaya." She said as she placed her arm on fours neck and brought him to me. "Zendaya, stop before I'm gonna fucking murder you." He said, so she let go of him and gave him the key. He left the room. "Aren't you scared of him?" I asked, "I'm not scared, I just respect him." She said, "he is cold, scary and strong. But he is respectful enough to not hurt a women at all. He maybe pulls your hair aggressively in the beginning. For you to respect him because he doesn't want to hurt you at all. So just listen to him and everything is perfectly fine. And also.. he has a very very warm heart. He hides it, for years now. Never seen him showing some kind of smile or laugh, but I also never saw him breaking down or crying. Also, you're maybe confused. But you're here for a reason, he knew what your name was, how old you were and how you life. He basically knows everything about you and I do too. But he knows everyone in that city. He's a mafia, he gets all the information he wants. I can't tell you why you're here. But it was planned, he wanted you and only you from the beginning." She said, "he killed ally." I said, "no, he doesn't kill anyone at all. His man's do." She said, "she's still dead." I said, "not his fault, he hasn't got any control over his man's when police's run inside and try to kill then does he?" She asked, I sighed. Zendaya treated my wound.