Chapter 8: Changes

After waking up, you turned to find Rias sleeping naked in bed.

(A/N: 5 cents says that Heroflo007 will see this image and comment "DAMM BOIIIIIIII")

Rias then held your head and pulled yourself into her, unconsciously.

"I'm really glad that Dad isn't home," you thought. "If he saw this, there'd be all kinds of trouble."

Rias woke up and saw what's happening.

"A little bold, aren't we?" she said all teasingly.

"You're the one who pulled me in," you responded.

Rias: "I know. You make a pretty nice pillow."

She kissed you on the head and got up to get dressed. The two of you went downstairs to have breakfast, and you wondered about all the crazy stuff that happened since you moved into town.

"It's been a few days since Rias moved in," you thought. "Before that, I had to deal with fallen angels and an arrogant, sexist prick. Now Dad is back home because of work, but he told me of an organization called Trinity. Apparently, they've existed since the earliest days of humanity and were the only ones who knew about the Astral Plane for millennia. With how much he knew, I wonder if he was at least part of them."

Rias: "Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just thinking about stuff."

Rias got behind you and hugged you.