|Chapter 5|

Mattea P.O.V.

We were sitting in a black SUV. Awkward silence between us.

"Let's go to your house, Im sure you have personal stuff to pack." Alexander 'the sweetest' broke the silence.

I nod my head as a response and told him the address of where I and John lived.

As we stopped in front of the house (if you can call this shit hole that) I got out of the car and until I went in that thing called house, I turned to my 'lovely' fam.

"I'll get everything I need, you guys just wait here, I'll be right back"

Let's just say, they weren't happy. They all had scowls over their faces, probably because of seeing where I live, or now where I used to live, but they nodded in agreement anyway.

I turned my back on them and went in that hell hole.

As I stepped one foot in, the floor cracked. Not surprised at all. I would not be surprised even if the roof fell down right at this moment.

I went up to my room, grabbed my school backpack and threw everything I had in it.

The backpack is still half empty.

I finally stepped out of that shit excuse of a house. As I went outside, I turned around, faced that hell hole for the last time, blew it a kiss with my middle finger and went back in the car.

My brothers and father looked at me like I was some kind of alien.

I turned my head towards them and raised a brow.

"What?"

"Is that all you've got?" Alessio asked me.

If I had more stuff I would have packed them. What is it with them and their obvious questions really?

"Yes." I replied, I think a little too coldly for their liking. They didn't scolded me or anything, dislike just painted over their face.

For mafia men they are quite obvious.

"Let's go then." 'The father of the year' announced.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked maintaining my cold facial expression.

"Italy." Alexander said coldly, matching my energy.

Italy? Oh shit.

"These two are exactly the same," mumbled 'father of the year', meaning me and Alexander as he shook his head.

I don't think he meant for us to hear that.

"With her character she is same as Alexander and kind of Domenico. Cold and 'will not take shit from anyone' type, but in appearance she looks exactly like Matteo but the female version." Alessio said to 'father of the year'.

"Obviously. They are twins after all." Alessandro said under his breath, talking to Alessio. I seriously think they forgot that I am here too.

And wait, wait, wait.

TWIN?

Hold the fuck on.

I have a fucking twin?

"How many brothers do I have in total?" I asked seriously curious.

Even they went in thoughts to count my brothers. This shit is going to be bad. I feel it.

"Six in total." Alexander said.

Well double shit.

Do these people know the meaning of condoms?